Complete Process Manager
This info is about Complete Process Manager for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is produced by A way to uninstall Complete Process Manager from your systemPixocom
. You can find out more on Pixocom or check for application updates here
. Click on http://www.pixocom.com
to get more details about Complete Process Manager on Pixocom's website. Complete Process Manager is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\cpm directory, depending on the user's decision. The full command line for uninstalling Complete Process Manager is C:\Program Files\cpm\uninst.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for administrator rights. cpm.exe is the Complete Process Manager's main executable file and it occupies about 695.50 KB (712192 bytes) on disk.
Complete Process Manager is composed of the following executables which take 743.07 KB (760901
bytes) on disk:
- cpm.exe (695.50 KB)
- uninst.exe (47.57 KB)
Complete Process Manager is an application offered by Pixocom. Sometimes, users choose to erase it. This is easier said than done because uninstalling this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE solution to erase Complete Process Manager is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Complete Process Manager from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Complete Process Manager or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Complete Process Manager". The Complete Process Manager app will be found very quickly. When you select Complete Process Manager in the list of programs, some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Complete Process Manager, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Complete Process Manager:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.pixocom.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\cpm\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Complete Process Manager.
8. After removing Complete Process Manager, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Complete Process Manager that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Complete Process Manager with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Complete Process Manager by Pixocom from your computer, we are not saying that Complete Process Manager by Pixocom is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Complete Process Manager in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-12-15 08:51:32.940