Complete MAIL (3.1.9)
Complete MAIL (3.1.9) is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall Complete MAIL (3.1.9) from your computerComplete Technology Software
. More information on Complete Technology Software can be found here
. Please open http://www.ctsoft.com.au/CO/info/
if you want to read more on Complete MAIL (3.1.9) on Complete Technology Software's website. The application is usually located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Complete MAIL folder. Take into account that this path can differ being determined by the user's decision. You can uninstall Complete MAIL (3.1.9) by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Complete MAIL\uninstall\helper.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for administrator rights. The application's main executable file is named thunderbird.exe and occupies 10.78 MB (11305984 bytes).
The executable files below are installed together with Complete MAIL (3.1.9). They take about 11.42 MB (11973310
bytes) on disk.
- crashreporter.exe (100.50 KB)
- thunderbird.exe (10.78 MB)
- WSEnable.exe (11.50 KB)
- helper.exe (539.69 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 3.1.9
of Complete MAIL (3.1.9).
Complete MAIL (3.1.9) is a program released by the software company Complete Technology Software. Some users decide to erase it. This is troublesome because uninstalling this by hand requires some skill regarding PCs. The best EASY solution to erase Complete MAIL (3.1.9) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Complete MAIL (3.1.9) using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Complete MAIL (3.1.9) or simply activate the Search field and type in "Complete MAIL (3.1.9)". If it exists on your system the Complete MAIL (3.1.9) program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Complete MAIL (3.1.9) in the list of apps, the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Complete MAIL (3.1.9), ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Complete MAIL (3.1.9):
- The web site of the application is: http://www.ctsoft.com.au/CO/info/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Complete MAIL\uninstall\helper.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Complete MAIL (3.1.9).
8. After uninstalling Complete MAIL (3.1.9), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Complete MAIL (3.1.9) that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Complete MAIL (3.1.9) with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Complete MAIL (3.1.9) by Complete Technology Software from your PC, nor are we saying that Complete MAIL (3.1.9) by Complete Technology Software is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Complete MAIL (3.1.9) in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-26 07:47:15.120