Complete Internet Repair
This page contains complete information on how to uninstall Complete Internet Repair for Windows. It is made by A guide to uninstall Complete Internet Repair from your systemWinBorg Apps
. Take a look here
for more info on WinBorg Apps. Further information about Complete Internet Repair can be found at http://www.rizonesoft.com
. Usually the Complete Internet Repair program is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Complete Internet Repair folder, depending on the user's option during setup. You can remove Complete Internet Repair by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Complete Internet Repair\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file is labeled ComIntRep.exe and its approximative size is 619.19 KB (634048 bytes).
Complete Internet Repair is composed of the following executables which occupy 1.94 MB (2029605
bytes) on disk:
- ComIntRep.exe (619.19 KB)
- ComIntRep_X64.exe (654.69 KB)
- unins000.exe (708.16 KB)
This info is about Complete Internet Repair version 188.8.131.5252
Complete Internet Repair is an application marketed by WinBorg Apps. Frequently, computer users try to uninstall it. This can be difficult because uninstalling this by hand takes some skill regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY procedure to uninstall Complete Internet Repair is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Complete Internet Repair from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Complete Internet Repair or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Complete Internet Repair". The Complete Internet Repair application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Complete Internet Repair in the list , some information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Complete Internet Repair, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Complete Internet Repair:
- The publisher is: http://www.rizonesoft.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Complete Internet Repair\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Complete Internet Repair.
8. After removing Complete Internet Repair, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Complete Internet Repair that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Complete Internet Repair with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Complete Internet Repair by WinBorg Apps from your computer, nor are we saying that Complete Internet Repair by WinBorg Apps is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Complete Internet Repair supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-08-28 18:40:54.697