This info is about Compare It! for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall Compare It! from your systemGrig Software
. More information on Grig Software can be found here
. More details about Compare It! can be seen at http://www.grigsoft.com/
. The application is usually located in the C:\Program Files\Compare It! directory. Take into account that this path can vary depending on the user's preference. The entire uninstall command line for Compare It! is C:\Program Files\Compare It!\unins000.exe. The program's main executable file is titled wincmp3.exe and it has a size of 1.90 MB (1988024 bytes).
Compare It! is composed of the following executables which take 2.50 MB (2623361
bytes) on disk:
- unins000.exe (620.45 KB)
- wincmp3.exe (1.90 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 3.86
of Compare It!. You can find below info on other versions of Compare It!:
...click to view all...
Compare It! is an application offered by the software company Grig Software. Some computer users want to uninstall this application. This is difficult because uninstalling this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE action to uninstall Compare It! is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Compare It! using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Compare It! or simply click the Search feature and type in "Compare It!". If it exists on your system the Compare It! program will be found automatically. After you select Compare It! in the list of programs, the following information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Compare It!, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Compare It!:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.grigsoft.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Compare It!\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Compare It!.
8. After uninstalling Compare It!, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Compare It! which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Compare It! with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Compare It! by Grig Software from your computer, nor are we saying that Compare It! by Grig Software is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Compare It! in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-18 21:06:43.953