Company Of Heroes 2
Company Of Heroes 2 is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall Company Of Heroes 2 from your PCAudioslave
. You can read more on Audioslave or check for application updates here
. The program is usually placed in the C:\Program Files\Company Of Heroes 2 directory. Keep in mind that this path can differ depending on the user's decision. You can remove Company Of Heroes 2 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files\Company Of Heroes 2\unins000.exe". Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file occupies 33.59 MB (35225600 bytes) on disk and is titled RelicCOH2.exe.
Company Of Heroes 2 is comprised of the following executables which take 36.00 MB (37752308
bytes) on disk:
- Archive.exe (1.17 MB)
- game.exe (154.50 KB)
- RelicCOH2.exe (33.59 MB)
- unins000.exe (964.99 KB)
This data is about Company Of Heroes 2 version 2
Company Of Heroes 2 is an application by the software company Audioslave. Some computer users try to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be efortful because removing this by hand takes some know-how regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE practice to uninstall Company Of Heroes 2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Company Of Heroes 2 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Company Of Heroes 2 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Company Of Heroes 2". If it exists on your system the Company Of Heroes 2 app will be found very quickly. After you select Company Of Heroes 2 in the list of apps, the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Company Of Heroes 2, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Company Of Heroes 2.
8. After removing Company Of Heroes 2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Company Of Heroes 2 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Company Of Heroes 2 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Company Of Heroes 2 by Audioslave from your computer, nor are we saying that Company Of Heroes 2 by Audioslave is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Company Of Heroes 2 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-09-13 20:29:56.910