Comodo TrustConnect™ v.1.7.2
This web page contains detailed information on how to uninstall Comodo TrustConnect™ v.1.7.2 for Windows. It is produced by How to uninstall Comodo TrustConnect™ v.1.7.2 from your PCCOMODO
. Open here
for more info on COMODO. Please open http://www.comodo.com
if you want to read more on Comodo TrustConnect™ v.1.7.2 on COMODO's website. The application is often installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Comodo\TrustConnect directory (same installation drive as Windows). The entire uninstall command line for Comodo TrustConnect™ v.1.7.2 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Comodo\TrustConnect\unins000.exe. TrustConnectGUI.exe is the Comodo TrustConnect™ v.1.7.2's primary executable file and it takes about 303.42 KB (310704 bytes) on disk.
Comodo TrustConnect™ v.1.7.2 is comprised of the following executables which take 2.23 MB (2334250
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- unins000.exe (767.78 KB)
- openssl.exe (312.00 KB)
- tapinstall.exe (79.50 KB)
- TC_Debug.exe (248.42 KB)
- TrustConnect.exe (568.42 KB)
- TrustConnectGUI.exe (303.42 KB)
The current web page applies to Comodo TrustConnect™ v.1.7.2 version 1.7.2
Comodo TrustConnect™ v.1.7.2 is a program by the software company COMODO. Sometimes, people decide to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because deleting this manually requires some knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY way to uninstall Comodo TrustConnect™ v.1.7.2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase Comodo TrustConnect™ v.1.7.2 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Comodo TrustConnect™ v.1.7.2 or simply click the Search field and type in "Comodo TrustConnect™ v.1.7.2". The Comodo TrustConnect™ v.1.7.2 app will be found very quickly. After you select Comodo TrustConnect™ v.1.7.2 in the list , the following information regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Comodo TrustConnect™ v.1.7.2, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Comodo TrustConnect™ v.1.7.2:
- The publisher is: http://www.comodo.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Comodo\TrustConnect\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Comodo TrustConnect™ v.1.7.2.
8. After removing Comodo TrustConnect™ v.1.7.2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Comodo TrustConnect™ v.1.7.2 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Comodo TrustConnect™ v.1.7.2 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Comodo TrustConnect™ v.1.7.2 by COMODO from your PC, we are not saying that Comodo TrustConnect™ v.1.7.2 by COMODO is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Comodo TrustConnect™ v.1.7.2 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-21 18:56:56.933