This web page contains complete information on how to remove Comodo IceDragon for Windows. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall Comodo IceDragon from your systemCOMODO
. Open here
where you can find out more on COMODO. Comodo IceDragon is normally set up in the C:\Program Files\Comodo\IceDragon folder, regulated by the user's option. The full uninstall command line for Comodo IceDragon is "C:\Program Files\Comodo\IceDragon\uninstall.exe". Comodo IceDragon's main file takes around 422.70 KB (432840 bytes) and is named icedragon.exe.
Comodo IceDragon installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 8.80 MB (9229392
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- icedragon.exe (422.70 KB)
- icedragon_updater.exe (436.20 KB)
- plugin-container.exe (15.70 KB)
- restart_helper.exe (141.70 KB)
- uninstall.exe (6.95 MB)
- helper.exe (877.72 KB)
The current page applies to Comodo IceDragon version 18.104.22.168
only. Click on the links below for other Comodo IceDragon versions:
...click to view all...
Comodo IceDragon is a program by COMODO. Frequently, people decide to remove this application. Sometimes this can be efortful because performing this by hand requires some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY procedure to remove Comodo IceDragon is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Comodo IceDragon with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Comodo IceDragon or simply click the Search feature and type in "Comodo IceDragon". If it is installed on your PC the Comodo IceDragon application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Comodo IceDragon in the list of applications, the following information about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Comodo IceDragon, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Comodo IceDragon.
8. After removing Comodo IceDragon, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Comodo IceDragon that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Comodo IceDragon with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Comodo IceDragon by COMODO from your computer, we are not saying that Comodo IceDragon by COMODO is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Comodo IceDragon supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-07-24 07:05:58.063