This page is about Comodo HopSurf for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It is developed by A way to uninstall Comodo HopSurf from your computerComodo Security Solutions, Inc.
. You can read more on Comodo Security Solutions, Inc. or check for application updates here
. More data about the software Comodo HopSurf can be seen at http://www.comodogroup.com
. Comodo HopSurf is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Comodo\HopSurfToolbar directory, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's option when installing the program. Comodo HopSurf's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Comodo\HopSurfToolbar\HopSurf.exe. Comodo HopSurf's primary file takes about 3.48 MB (3645120 bytes) and is called HopSurf.exe.
The following executables are incorporated in Comodo HopSurf. They occupy 3.48 MB (3645120
bytes) on disk.
The current web page applies to Comodo HopSurf version 0.9.0.47
alone. You can find here a few links to other Comodo HopSurf versions:
Comodo HopSurf has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Generally, the following files remain on disk:
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following data will not be uninstalled; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Comodo\HopSurfToolbar\HopSurf.exe
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Comodo HopSurf Toolbar
Comodo HopSurf is a program offered by the software company Comodo Security Solutions, Inc.. Sometimes, computer users decide to remove it. Sometimes this can be hard because deleting this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding PCs. The best EASY approach to remove Comodo HopSurf is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase Comodo HopSurf from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Comodo HopSurf or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Comodo HopSurf". If it is installed on your PC the Comodo HopSurf application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Comodo HopSurf in the list of apps, the following information regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Comodo HopSurf, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Comodo HopSurf:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.comodogroup.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Comodo\HopSurfToolbar\HopSurf.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Comodo HopSurf.
8. After removing Comodo HopSurf, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Comodo HopSurf that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Comodo HopSurf with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Comodo HopSurf by Comodo Security Solutions, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that Comodo HopSurf by Comodo Security Solutions, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Comodo HopSurf in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-16 17:06:38.777