This info is about Comodo Firewall for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall Comodo Firewall from your computerCOMODO
. Take a look here
for more info on COMODO. The application is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\Comodo\Firewall folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for uninstalling Comodo Firewall is C:\Program Files\Comodo\Firewall\fwconfig.exe -uninstalln. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for admin rights. The application's main executable file has a size of 970.08 KB (993360 bytes) on disk and is titled cpf.exe.
Comodo Firewall installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 4.15 MB (4350944
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- cmdagent.exe (552.58 KB)
- cpf.exe (970.08 KB)
- cpfsubmit.exe (548.58 KB)
- cpfupdat.exe (1.16 MB)
- crashrep.exe (252.58 KB)
- fwconfig.exe (740.58 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 184.108.40.206
of Comodo Firewall.
Comodo Firewall is a program by the software company COMODO. Some computer users choose to remove this application. This can be difficult because doing this by hand requires some know-how related to PCs. The best EASY manner to remove Comodo Firewall is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete Comodo Firewall from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Comodo Firewall or simply click the Search field and type in "Comodo Firewall". If it exists on your system the Comodo Firewall application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Comodo Firewall in the list of applications, the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Comodo Firewall, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Comodo Firewall.
8. After uninstalling Comodo Firewall, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Comodo Firewall that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Comodo Firewall using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove Comodo Firewall by COMODO from your PC, nor are we saying that Comodo Firewall by COMODO is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Comodo Firewall in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-04-09 15:08:52.967