Comodo Ad Blocker
You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall Comodo Ad Blocker for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall Comodo Ad Blocker from your systemCOMODO
. Open here
where you can find out more on COMODO. Comodo Ad Blocker is normally set up in the C:\Program Files\Comodo\Ad Blocker directory, regulated by the user's choice. The full command line for uninstalling Comodo Ad Blocker is C:\Program Files\Comodo\Ad Blocker\uninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file occupies 4.65 MB (4874872 bytes) on disk and is labeled Adblocker.exe.
The following executables are installed beside Comodo Ad Blocker. They take about 14.11 MB (14790925
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Adblocker.exe (4.65 MB)
- AdBlockerService.exe (2.47 MB)
- nfregdrv.exe (77.00 KB)
- uninstall.exe (4.44 MB)
- UpdaterService.exe (2.38 MB)
- certutil.exe (88.00 KB)
The current page applies to Comodo Ad Blocker version 126.96.36.199
Comodo Ad Blocker is an application offered by the software company COMODO. Some people try to erase this application. This is efortful because removing this manually takes some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK manner to erase Comodo Ad Blocker is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Comodo Ad Blocker from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Comodo Ad Blocker or simply click the Search field and type in "Comodo Ad Blocker". If it is installed on your PC the Comodo Ad Blocker application will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Comodo Ad Blocker in the list of apps, the following data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Comodo Ad Blocker, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Comodo Ad Blocker.
8. After removing Comodo Ad Blocker, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Comodo Ad Blocker that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Comodo Ad Blocker with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Comodo Ad Blocker by COMODO from your PC, we are not saying that Comodo Ad Blocker by COMODO is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Comodo Ad Blocker supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-10-03 16:31:38.897