Community Core Vision
Community Core Vision is a computer program. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is made by A guide to uninstall Community Core Vision from your computerNUI Group.
. More data about NUI Group. can be found here
. More details about Community Core Vision can be found at http://ccv.nuigroup.com
. The application is often placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\NUI Group\Community Core Vision directory. Take into account that this location can differ being determined by the user's preference. The full command line for removing Community Core Vision is C:\Program Files (x86)\NUI Group\Community Core Vision\uninst.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for admin rights. CCV.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 2.00 MB (2092544 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of Community Core Vision. They take about 2.09 MB (2187941
bytes) on disk.
- CCV.exe (2.00 MB)
- uninst.exe (93.16 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 184.108.40.206
of Community Core Vision. You can find below a few links to other Community Core Vision releases:
When you're planning to uninstall Community Core Vision you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders left behind when you uninstall Community Core Vision:
The files below were left behind on your disk when you remove Community Core Vision:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\NUI Group\Community Core Vision
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Community Core Vision
- C:\Users\UserName\Desktop\New folder\ccv2-master\build\osx\Community Core Vision
Registry that is not uninstalled:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\NUI Group\Community Core Vision\1394camera.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\NUI Group\Community Core Vision\CCV.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\NUI Group\Community Core Vision\CLEyeMulticam.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\NUI Group\Community Core Vision\CLNUIDevice.dll
Open regedit.exe to delete the values below from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Community Core Vision
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\program files (x86)\nui group\community core vision\ccv.exe.ApplicationCompany
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\program files (x86)\nui group\community core vision\ccv.exe.FriendlyAppName
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Community Core Vision\DisplayName
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Community Core Vision\UninstallString
Community Core Vision is an application marketed by the software company NUI Group.. Frequently, users want to uninstall it. This can be difficult because doing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK action to uninstall Community Core Vision is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Community Core Vision using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Community Core Vision or simply activate the Search field and type in "Community Core Vision". The Community Core Vision app will be found very quickly. After you click Community Core Vision in the list of programs, some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Community Core Vision, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Community Core Vision:
- The web site of the program is: http://ccv.nuigroup.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\NUI Group\Community Core Vision\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Community Core Vision.
8. After uninstalling Community Core Vision, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Community Core Vision which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Community Core Vision with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Community Core Vision by NUI Group. from your computer, we are not saying that Community Core Vision by NUI Group. is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Community Core Vision supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-28 20:12:42.683