Communicator is a computer program. This page contains details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall Communicator from your PCMasergy Communications, Inc.
. Go over here
where you can get more info on Masergy Communications, Inc.. The program is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Masergy Communications, Inc.\Communicator folder. Take into account that this path can differ being determined by the user's choice. C:\Program Files (x86)\Masergy Communications, Inc.\Communicator\Uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Communicator. Communicator's primary file takes about 16.17 MB (16955000 bytes) and is called Communicator.exe.
The following executable files are contained in Communicator. They occupy 17.93 MB (18803136
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- BtbcCrashService.exe (114.12 KB)
- Communicator.exe (16.17 MB)
- connector_launcher.exe (88.62 KB)
- crashreporter.exe (157.62 KB)
- QtWebEngineProcess.exe (20.12 KB)
- RedemptionRunner.exe (332.62 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (662.62 KB)
- RedemptionRunner.exe (429.12 KB)
This data is about Communicator version 220.127.116.112
Communicator is an application by the software company Masergy Communications, Inc.. Sometimes, users want to remove it. This is easier said than done because performing this manually takes some experience related to PCs. One of the best EASY action to remove Communicator is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete Communicator with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Communicator or simply activate the Search field and type in "Communicator". The Communicator application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Communicator in the list , some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Communicator, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Communicator.
8. After removing Communicator, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Communicator that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Communicator using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Communicator by Masergy Communications, Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that Communicator by Masergy Communications, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Communicator supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-02-14 06:19:56.263