Commando Jack is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall Commando Jack from your systemColossal Games
. Check out here
where you can find out more on Colossal Games. Click on http://colossalgames.eu/games.html
to get more info about Commando Jack on Colossal Games's website. Commando Jack is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Commander Jack folder, subject to the user's decision. The full uninstall command line for Commando Jack is C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe. The program's main executable file is titled CommandoJackWindows64.exe and it has a size of 10.25 MB (10742784 bytes).
The following executables are contained in Commando Jack. They take 10.25 MB (10742784
bytes) on disk.
- CommandoJackWindows64.exe (10.25 MB)
Commando Jack is a program by the software company Colossal Games. Some computer users decide to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is hard because deleting this manually takes some know-how related to Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK procedure to uninstall Commando Jack is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete Commando Jack from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Commando Jack or simply activate the Search field and type in "Commando Jack". If it exists on your system the Commando Jack program will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Commando Jack in the list of applications, the following data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Commando Jack, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Commando Jack:
- The publisher is: http://colossalgames.eu/games.html
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Commando Jack.
8. After removing Commando Jack, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Commando Jack which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Commando Jack using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Commando Jack by Colossal Games from your PC, nor are we saying that Commando Jack by Colossal Games is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Commando Jack in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-03 07:36:30.267