You can find below detailed information on how to remove Commander-Genius for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall Commander-Genius from your computerThe Commmander-Genius Team
. More data about The Commmander-Genius Team can be found here
. Click on http:\\clonekeenplus.sourceforge.net
to get more facts about Commander-Genius on The Commmander-Genius Team's website. Usually the Commander-Genius program is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\CGenius folder, depending on the user's option during setup. You can remove Commander-Genius by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\CGenius\Uninstall.exe. Note that you might be prompted for administrator rights. Commander-Genius's primary file takes about 7.16 MB (7510792 bytes) and is called CGenius.exe.
The following executable files are incorporated in Commander-Genius. They take 7.26 MB (7609594
bytes) on disk.
- Uninstall.exe (96.49 KB)
- CGenius.exe (7.16 MB)
The current page applies to Commander-Genius version 0.1.1
only. Click on the links below for other Commander-Genius versions:
Commander-Genius is an application released by The Commmander-Genius Team. Frequently, users want to remove this application. Sometimes this can be efortful because removing this by hand takes some skill regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK action to remove Commander-Genius is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase Commander-Genius from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Commander-Genius or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Commander-Genius". If it exists on your system the Commander-Genius app will be found automatically. After you select Commander-Genius in the list of applications, some data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Commander-Genius, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Commander-Genius:
- The web site of the program is: http:\\clonekeenplus.sourceforge.net
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\CGenius\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Commander-Genius.
8. After removing Commander-Genius, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Commander-Genius which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Commander-Genius using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Commander-Genius by The Commmander-Genius Team from your computer, nor are we saying that Commander-Genius by The Commmander-Genius Team is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Commander-Genius supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-07-14 20:28:25.960