You can find below detailed information on how to remove Commander-Genius for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall Commander-Genius from your systemThe Commmander-Genius Team
. More data about The Commmander-Genius Team can be found here
. Click on http:\\clonekeenplus.sourceforge.net
to get more facts about Commander-Genius on The Commmander-Genius Team's website. Usually the Commander-Genius program is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\CGenius folder, depending on the user's option during setup. You can remove Commander-Genius by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\CGenius\Uninstall.exe. Note that you might be prompted for administrator rights. Commander-Genius's primary file takes about 7.16 MB (7510792 bytes) and is called CGenius.exe.
The following executable files are incorporated in Commander-Genius. They take 7.26 MB (7609594
bytes) on disk.
- Uninstall.exe (96.49 KB)
- CGenius.exe (7.16 MB)
The current page applies to Commander-Genius version 0.1.1
Commander-Genius is an application offered by The Commmander-Genius Team. Some people choose to remove this application. This is easier said than done because performing this by hand takes some know-how regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY solution to remove Commander-Genius is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Commander-Genius from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Commander-Genius or simply click the Search feature and type in "Commander-Genius". If it is installed on your PC the Commander-Genius application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Commander-Genius in the list of programs, some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Commander-Genius, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Commander-Genius:
- The web site of the program is: http:\\clonekeenplus.sourceforge.net
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\CGenius\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Commander-Genius.
8. After uninstalling Commander-Genius, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Commander-Genius that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Commander-Genius with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Commander-Genius by The Commmander-Genius Team from your PC, nor are we saying that Commander-Genius by The Commmander-Genius Team is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Commander-Genius in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-07-14 20:28:25.960