This info is about Commande for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall Commande from your PCArmoires de Cuisine Bernier
. Take a look here
where you can read more on Armoires de Cuisine Bernier. Usually the Commande program is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Commande folder, depending on the user's option during setup. The full uninstall command line for Commande is C:\Program Files (x86)\Commande\WDUNINST.EXE. Commande.exe is the Commande's main executable file and it takes close to 26.51 MB (27796722 bytes) on disk.
Commande is comprised of the following executables which occupy 26.84 MB (28140786
bytes) on disk:
- Commande.exe (26.51 MB)
- WDUNINST.EXE (336.00 KB)
This web page is about Commande version 1.00
Commande is an application by Armoires de Cuisine Bernier. Some people choose to erase it. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because performing this by hand requires some experience regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY way to erase Commande is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove Commande from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Commande or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Commande". If it exists on your system the Commande application will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Commande in the list , the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Commande, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Commande.
8. After uninstalling Commande, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Commande that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Commande using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Commande by Armoires de Cuisine Bernier from your PC, nor are we saying that Commande by Armoires de Cuisine Bernier is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Commande in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-05-30 20:21:07.373