Command and Conquer: Red Alert 3
This page contains detailed information on how to remove Command and Conquer: Red Alert 3 for Windows. It is developed by How to uninstall Command and Conquer: Red Alert 3 from your computerEA Los Angeles
. More info about EA Los Angeles can be seen here
. More information about Command and Conquer: Red Alert 3 can be seen at http://www.ea.com/redalert/main.jsp
. Command and Conquer: Red Alert 3 is frequently installed in the C:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Command and Conquer Red Alert 3 folder, depending on the user's decision. You can uninstall Command and Conquer: Red Alert 3 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for admin rights. Steam.exe is the Command and Conquer: Red Alert 3's primary executable file and it takes about 2.78 MB (2917456 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are contained in Command and Conquer: Red Alert 3. They occupy 81.09 MB (85034232
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- GameOverlayUI.exe (374.08 KB)
- Steam.exe (2.78 MB)
- steamerrorreporter.exe (499.58 KB)
- steamerrorreporter64.exe (554.08 KB)
- streaming_client.exe (2.31 MB)
- uninstall.exe (202.70 KB)
- WriteMiniDump.exe (277.79 KB)
- html5app_steam.exe (1.79 MB)
- steamservice.exe (1.45 MB)
- steamwebhelper.exe (1.97 MB)
- wow_helper.exe (65.50 KB)
- x64launcher.exe (383.58 KB)
- x86launcher.exe (373.58 KB)
- appid_10540.exe (189.24 KB)
- appid_10560.exe (189.24 KB)
- appid_17300.exe (233.24 KB)
- appid_17330.exe (489.24 KB)
- appid_17340.exe (221.24 KB)
- appid_6520.exe (2.26 MB)
- DXSETUP.exe (505.84 KB)
- vcredist_x64.exe (9.80 MB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (8.57 MB)
- Launcher.exe (520.00 KB)
- replay.exe (5.28 MB)
- DXSETUP.exe (513.83 KB)
- PhysX_9.09.0121_SystemSoftware.exe (34.58 MB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (2.60 MB)
This info is about Command and Conquer: Red Alert 3 version 3
If you are manually uninstalling Command and Conquer: Red Alert 3 we recommend you to verify if the following data is left behind on your PC.Many times the following registry data will not be uninstalled:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Steam App 17480
Command and Conquer: Red Alert 3 is a program by the software company EA Los Angeles. Sometimes, computer users decide to remove this application. Sometimes this can be troublesome because deleting this manually requires some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE solution to remove Command and Conquer: Red Alert 3 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Command and Conquer: Red Alert 3 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Command and Conquer: Red Alert 3 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Command and Conquer: Red Alert 3". If it exists on your system the Command and Conquer: Red Alert 3 app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Command and Conquer: Red Alert 3 in the list of programs, some data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Command and Conquer: Red Alert 3, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Command and Conquer: Red Alert 3:
- The software company is: http://www.ea.com/redalert/main.jsp
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Command and Conquer: Red Alert 3.
8. After removing Command and Conquer: Red Alert 3, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Command and Conquer: Red Alert 3 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Command and Conquer: Red Alert 3 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Command and Conquer: Red Alert 3 by EA Los Angeles from your computer, we are not saying that Command and Conquer: Red Alert 3 by EA Los Angeles is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Command and Conquer: Red Alert 3 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-23 10:50:06.793