Command and Conquer - Generals
Command and Conquer - Generals is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall Command and Conquer - Generals from your PCR.G. Mechanics, Panky
. Go over here
for more information on R.G. Mechanics, Panky. You can get more details about Command and Conquer - Generals at http://tapochek.net/
. The program is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\R.G. Mechanics\Command and Conquer - Generals directory (same installation drive as Windows). You can remove Command and Conquer - Generals by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Command and Conquer - Generals\Uninstall\unins000.exe. Note that you might get a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file occupies 56.05 KB (57392 bytes) on disk and is titled generals.exe.
Command and Conquer - Generals installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 22.91 MB (24027802
bytes) on disk.
- generals.exe (56.05 KB)
- WorldBuilder.exe (6.57 MB)
- generals.exe (6.18 MB)
- WorldBuilder.exe (10.11 MB)
If you are manually uninstalling Command and Conquer - Generals we advise you to check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Registry keys:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Command and Conquer - Generals_R.G. Mechanics_is1
Command and Conquer - Generals is a program by the software company R.G. Mechanics, Panky. Some people decide to uninstall it. Sometimes this is easier said than done because deleting this by hand requires some skill related to PCs. The best SIMPLE manner to uninstall Command and Conquer - Generals is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete Command and Conquer - Generals with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows computer.
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Command and Conquer - Generals or simply click the Search feature and type in "Command and Conquer - Generals". If it is installed on your PC the Command and Conquer - Generals app will be found very quickly. When you select Command and Conquer - Generals in the list of programs, some data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Command and Conquer - Generals, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Command and Conquer - Generals:
- The web site of the application is: http://tapochek.net/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Command and Conquer - Generals\Uninstall\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Command and Conquer - Generals.
8. After uninstalling Command and Conquer - Generals, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Command and Conquer - Generals that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Command and Conquer - Generals with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Command and Conquer - Generals by R.G. Mechanics, Panky from your PC, nor are we saying that Command and Conquer - Generals by R.G. Mechanics, Panky is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Command and Conquer - Generals in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 03:57:42.537