Command and Conquer - Generals
How to uninstall Command and Conquer - Generals from your computer
Command and Conquer - Generals is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by R.G. Mechanics, Panky
. Go over here
for more information on R.G. Mechanics, Panky. You can get more details about Command and Conquer - Generals at http://tapochek.net/
. The program is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\R.G. Mechanics\Command and Conquer - Generals directory (same installation drive as Windows). You can remove Command and Conquer - Generals by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Command and Conquer - Generals\Uninstall\unins000.exe. Note that you might get a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file occupies 56.05 KB (57392 bytes) on disk and is titled generals.exe.
Command and Conquer - Generals installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 22.91 MB (24027802
bytes) on disk.
- generals.exe (56.05 KB)
- WorldBuilder.exe (6.57 MB)
- generals.exe (6.18 MB)
- WorldBuilder.exe (10.11 MB)
If you are manually uninstalling Command and Conquer - Generals we advise you to check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders found on disk after you uninstall Command and Conquer - Generals from your computer:
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the data below:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Generals 64 bit
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Command and Conquer - Generals_R.G. Mechanics_is1
How to remove Command and Conquer - Generals from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
Command and Conquer - Generals is an application by R.G. Mechanics, Panky. Some people decide to erase this application. Sometimes this can be efortful because uninstalling this manually requires some experience related to PCs. The best SIMPLE procedure to erase Command and Conquer - Generals is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this:
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Command and Conquer - Generals or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Command and Conquer - Generals". The Command and Conquer - Generals program will be found automatically. After you select Command and Conquer - Generals in the list , the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Command and Conquer - Generals, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Command and Conquer - Generals:
- The software company is: http://tapochek.net/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Command and Conquer - Generals\Uninstall\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Command and Conquer - Generals.
8. After uninstalling Command and Conquer - Generals, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Command and Conquer - Generals that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Command and Conquer - Generals with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
- Windows 7 (6.1)
- Windows XP (5.1)
- Windows 8.1 (6.3)
- Windows 8 (6.2)
This page is not a recommendation to remove Command and Conquer - Generals by R.G. Mechanics, Panky from your PC, nor are we saying that Command and Conquer - Generals by R.G. Mechanics, Panky is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Command and Conquer - Generals in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 03:57:42.537