Command & Conquer™
This web page contains thorough information on how to uninstall Command & Conquer™ for Windows. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall Command & Conquer™ from your computerElectronic Arts, Inc.
. Check out here
for more details on Electronic Arts, Inc.. More info about the app Command & Conquer™ can be found at http://www.ea.com
. Command & Conquer™ is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\EAInstaller\Command&Conquer folder, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the program. Command & Conquer™'s complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\EAInstaller\Command&Conquer\Cleanup.exe. The program's main executable file occupies 833.81 KB (853824 bytes) on disk and is titled Cleanup.exe.
Command & Conquer™ is comprised of the following executables which occupy 833.81 KB (853824
bytes) on disk:
The information on this page is only about version 126.96.36.199
of Command & Conquer™. You can find below info on other application versions of Command & Conquer™:
Command & Conquer™ is a program offered by Electronic Arts, Inc.. Some users want to remove it. Sometimes this can be troublesome because performing this manually requires some knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK procedure to remove Command & Conquer™ is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Command & Conquer™ with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Command & Conquer™ or simply activate the Search field and type in "Command & Conquer™". If it exists on your system the Command & Conquer™ application will be found very quickly. After you click Command & Conquer™ in the list of applications, some information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Command & Conquer™, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Command & Conquer™:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.ea.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\EAInstaller\Command&Conquer\Cleanup.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Command & Conquer™.
8. After removing Command & Conquer™, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Command & Conquer™ that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Command & Conquer™ with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Command & Conquer™ by Electronic Arts, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that Command & Conquer™ by Electronic Arts, Inc. is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Command & Conquer™ in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-05-17 11:15:34.590