CommView for WiFi 2
This web page is about CommView for WiFi 2 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall CommView for WiFi 2 from your computerTamoSoft
. You can find out more on TamoSoft or check for application updates here
. Click on http://www.tamos.com
to get more facts about CommView for WiFi 2 on TamoSoft's website. The application is frequently found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\CommViewForWiFi2 folder. Take into account that this path can vary depending on the user's decision. The full command line for removing CommView for WiFi 2 is C:\Program Files (x86)\CommViewForWiFi2\Uninst_CommViewWiFi.exe /U "C:\Program Files (x86)\CommViewForWiFi2\Uninst_CommViewWiFi.log". Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for admin rights. CV.EXE is the programs's main file and it takes close to 9.08 MB (9521056 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are contained in CommView for WiFi 2. They take 61.77 MB (64774648
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CertMgr.exe (57.77 KB)
- ch1213.exe (344.08 KB)
- CV.EXE (9.08 MB)
- dhelper.exe (49.04 MB)
- preinst.exe (404.08 KB)
- rwatch.exe (887.87 KB)
- srv64.exe (178.37 KB)
- Uninst_CommViewWiFi.exe (307.16 KB)
- Updater.exe (1.53 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 7.1.795
of CommView for WiFi 2.
CommView for WiFi 2 is an application offered by the software company TamoSoft. Some people decide to remove it. This is troublesome because performing this manually takes some know-how regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE approach to remove CommView for WiFi 2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove CommView for WiFi 2 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find CommView for WiFi 2 or simply click the Search feature and type in "CommView for WiFi 2". If it is installed on your PC the CommView for WiFi 2 application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click CommView for WiFi 2 in the list of programs, some data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding CommView for WiFi 2, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for CommView for WiFi 2:
- The software company is: http://www.tamos.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\CommViewForWiFi2\Uninst_CommViewWiFi.exe /U "C:\Program Files (x86)\CommViewForWiFi2\Uninst_CommViewWiFi.log"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove CommView for WiFi 2.
8. After removing CommView for WiFi 2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong CommView for WiFi 2 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing CommView for WiFi 2 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove CommView for WiFi 2 by TamoSoft from your computer, nor are we saying that CommView for WiFi 2 by TamoSoft is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove CommView for WiFi 2 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-04-17 18:14:19.767