CommView Remote Agent
CommView Remote Agent is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall CommView Remote Agent from your computerTamoSoft
. Check out here
for more information on TamoSoft. Detailed information about CommView Remote Agent can be seen at http://www.tamos.com
. CommView Remote Agent is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\CommRA folder, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the application. The full command line for removing CommView Remote Agent is C:\Program. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for admin rights. Console.exe is the CommView Remote Agent's primary executable file and it occupies close to 2.18 MB (2290112 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed together with CommView Remote Agent. They take about 7.26 MB (7617808
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CertMgr.exe (64.74 KB)
- CommRA.exe (1.57 MB)
- Console.exe (2.18 MB)
- cv2k64.exe (113.98 KB)
- helper_64_dr.exe (112.48 KB)
- helper_64_lb.exe (136.34 KB)
- Installer.exe (2.13 MB)
- Stopper.exe (174.98 KB)
- TSSC.exe (154.48 KB)
- Uninst_CommViewRA.exe (663.97 KB)
This data is about CommView Remote Agent version 2.3
CommView Remote Agent has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Directories left on disk:
The files below were left behind on your disk by CommView Remote Agent when you uninstall it:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\CommRA
- C:\Program Files (x86)\CommRA\1031.tlf
- C:\Program Files (x86)\CommRA\1034.tlf
- C:\Program Files (x86)\CommRA\1046.tlf
- C:\Program Files (x86)\CommRA\1049.tlf
- C:\Program Files (x86)\CommRA\amd64\cv2k1.sys
- C:\Program Files (x86)\CommRA\amd64\tscomm8.sys
- C:\Program Files (x86)\CommRA\amd64\tsvlb.sys
- C:\Program Files (x86)\CommRA\cc.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\CommRA\CertMgr.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\CommRA\CommRA.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\CommRA\Console.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\CommRA\cv1.inf
- C:\Program Files (x86)\CommRA\cv2k.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\CommRA\cv2k1.cat
- C:\Program Files (x86)\CommRA\cv2k64.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\CommRA\cv2k64.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\CommRA\cvra.chm
- C:\Program Files (x86)\CommRA\helper_64_dr.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\CommRA\helper_64_lb.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\CommRA\i386\cv2k1.sys
- C:\Program Files (x86)\CommRA\i386\tscomm8.sys
- C:\Program Files (x86)\CommRA\i386\tsvlb.sys
- C:\Program Files (x86)\CommRA\Installer.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\CommRA\License.rtf
- C:\Program Files (x86)\CommRA\Stopper.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\CommRA\Translator.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\CommRA\tscomm8.cat
- C:\Program Files (x86)\CommRA\tscomm8.inf
- C:\Program Files (x86)\CommRA\tslb.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\CommRA\TSSC.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\CommRA\tsvlb.inf
- C:\Program Files (x86)\CommRA\Uninst_CommViewRA.log
CommView Remote Agent is an application offered by the software company TamoSoft. Frequently, users want to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be hard because uninstalling this manually requires some know-how regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY manner to uninstall CommView Remote Agent is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase CommView Remote Agent with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate CommView Remote Agent or simply click the Search feature and type in "CommView Remote Agent". If it exists on your system the CommView Remote Agent application will be found very quickly. After you select CommView Remote Agent in the list of programs, some information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about CommView Remote Agent, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for CommView Remote Agent:
- The publisher is: http://www.tamos.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove CommView Remote Agent.
8. After removing CommView Remote Agent, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of CommView Remote Agent that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling CommView Remote Agent with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove CommView Remote Agent by TamoSoft from your PC, nor are we saying that CommView Remote Agent by TamoSoft is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove CommView Remote Agent supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-09-22 01:40:02.503