This web page contains detailed information on how to uninstall CometPlayer 1.1 for Windows. It is written by How to uninstall CometPlayer 1.1 from your PCwww.cometplayer.com
. You can read more on www.cometplayer.com or check for application updates here
. More info about the application CometPlayer 1.1 can be found at http://www.cometplayer.com/?lang=en_us
. The application is often located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\CometPlayer folder. Keep in mind that this location can vary being determined by the user's decision. The full command line for removing CometPlayer 1.1 is C:\Program Files (x86)\CometPlayer\uninst.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for administrator rights. cometplayer.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 6.32 MB (6624568 bytes) on disk.
CometPlayer 1.1 contains of the executables below. They take 7.09 MB (7431315
bytes) on disk.
- cometplayer.exe (6.32 MB)
- CrashReport.exe (437.30 KB)
- uninst.exe (350.53 KB)
The current page applies to CometPlayer 1.1 version 1.1
CometPlayer 1.1 is an application offered by the software company www.cometplayer.com. Sometimes, computer users choose to erase it. Sometimes this can be troublesome because performing this by hand takes some experience related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK approach to erase CometPlayer 1.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove CometPlayer 1.1 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate CometPlayer 1.1 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "CometPlayer 1.1". If it is installed on your PC the CometPlayer 1.1 program will be found automatically. Notice that after you select CometPlayer 1.1 in the list , the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding CometPlayer 1.1, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for CometPlayer 1.1:
- The publisher is: http://www.cometplayer.com/?lang=en_us
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\CometPlayer\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove CometPlayer 1.1.
8. After removing CometPlayer 1.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong CometPlayer 1.1 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing CometPlayer 1.1 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall CometPlayer 1.1 by www.cometplayer.com from your computer, we are not saying that CometPlayer 1.1 by www.cometplayer.com is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall CometPlayer 1.1 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-20 18:40:29.340