CometBird 5.0 (x86 es-ES)
CometBird 5.0 (x86 es-ES) is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your computer. It is produced by How to uninstall CometBird 5.0 (x86 es-ES) from your computerCometNetwork
. Open here
for more information on CometNetwork. More info about the software CometBird 5.0 (x86 es-ES) can be found at http://www.cometbird.com
. The application is usually placed in the C:\Program Files\CometBird folder. Take into account that this path can vary being determined by the user's decision. CometBird 5.0 (x86 es-ES)'s entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\CometBird\uninstall\helper.exe. CometBird 5.0 (x86 es-ES)'s primary file takes around 113.78 KB (116512 bytes) and is called CometBird.exe.
The following executables are installed along with CometBird 5.0 (x86 es-ES). They take about 1.07 MB (1116814
bytes) on disk.
- CometBird.exe (113.78 KB)
- plugin-container.exe (9.50 KB)
- updater.exe (243.78 KB)
- helper.exe (723.58 KB)
The current page applies to CometBird 5.0 (x86 es-ES) version 5.0
CometBird 5.0 (x86 es-ES) is an application offered by CometNetwork. Sometimes, users choose to erase this application. This is hard because deleting this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding PCs. The best QUICK solution to erase CometBird 5.0 (x86 es-ES) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete CometBird 5.0 (x86 es-ES) with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate CometBird 5.0 (x86 es-ES) or simply activate the Search feature and type in "CometBird 5.0 (x86 es-ES)". The CometBird 5.0 (x86 es-ES) program will be found very quickly. After you select CometBird 5.0 (x86 es-ES) in the list of apps, some data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about CometBird 5.0 (x86 es-ES), from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for CometBird 5.0 (x86 es-ES):
- The web site of the application is: http://www.cometbird.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\CometBird\uninstall\helper.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove CometBird 5.0 (x86 es-ES).
8. After uninstalling CometBird 5.0 (x86 es-ES), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of CometBird 5.0 (x86 es-ES) which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling CometBird 5.0 (x86 es-ES) using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall CometBird 5.0 (x86 es-ES) by CometNetwork from your computer, nor are we saying that CometBird 5.0 (x86 es-ES) by CometNetwork is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall CometBird 5.0 (x86 es-ES) in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-01-25 23:10:46.043