Comet MS+ loggers
Comet MS+ loggers is a computer program. This page contains details on how to remove it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall Comet MS+ loggers from your computerCOMET System, s.r.o.
. More information on COMET System, s.r.o. can be seen here
. More info about the application Comet MS+ loggers can be seen at http://www.cometsystem.cz
. Comet MS+ loggers is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\CometLoggers\MSPlus folder, depending on the user's choice. The full command line for removing Comet MS+ loggers is C:\Program Files (x86)\CometLoggers\MSPlus\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for admin rights. Comet MS+ loggers's main file takes about 10.41 MB (10917888 bytes) and its name is Ms234p.exe.
The executable files below are part of Comet MS+ loggers. They occupy about 11.07 MB (11609369
bytes) on disk.
- Ms234p.exe (10.41 MB)
- unins000.exe (675.27 KB)
Comet MS+ loggers is a program by the software company COMET System, s.r.o.. Sometimes, people want to erase it. Sometimes this is hard because performing this manually takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY manner to erase Comet MS+ loggers is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Comet MS+ loggers from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Comet MS+ loggers or simply click the Search field and type in "Comet MS+ loggers". If it is installed on your PC the Comet MS+ loggers app will be found automatically. After you select Comet MS+ loggers in the list , the following information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Comet MS+ loggers, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Comet MS+ loggers:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.cometsystem.cz
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\CometLoggers\MSPlus\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Comet MS+ loggers.
8. After removing Comet MS+ loggers, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Comet MS+ loggers that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Comet MS+ loggers with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Comet MS+ loggers by COMET System, s.r.o. from your PC, we are not saying that Comet MS+ loggers by COMET System, s.r.o. is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Comet MS+ loggers supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-12-25 10:44:04.933