You can find on this page details on how to remove Comet Backup for Windows. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall Comet Backup from your systemComet Licensing Ltd.
. More data about Comet Licensing Ltd. can be found here
. Comet Backup is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\Comet Backup directory, subject to the user's option. The entire uninstall command line for Comet Backup is C:\Program Files\Comet Backup\Uninstall.exe. The program's main executable file occupies 1.64 MB (1717536 bytes) on disk and is named backup-interface.exe.
Comet Backup is comprised of the following executables which take 16.87 MB (17687059
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- backup-interface.exe (1.64 MB)
- backup-mssql.exe (52.28 KB)
- backup-service.exe (165.28 KB)
- backup-tool.exe (9.42 MB)
- dispatchmgr.exe (43.78 KB)
- launch.exe (83.98 KB)
- unelevate.exe (44.28 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (141.75 KB)
- update-helper.exe (1.70 MB)
- mysqldump.exe (3.59 MB)
This web page is about Comet Backup version 17.12.8
Comet Backup is a program marketed by Comet Licensing Ltd.. Sometimes, people choose to uninstall this program. This can be easier said than done because performing this manually requires some skill related to Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK way to uninstall Comet Backup is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Comet Backup from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Comet Backup or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Comet Backup". If it exists on your system the Comet Backup app will be found automatically. After you click Comet Backup in the list of applications, the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Comet Backup, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Comet Backup.
8. After uninstalling Comet Backup, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Comet Backup that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Comet Backup using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Comet Backup by Comet Licensing Ltd. from your computer, nor are we saying that Comet Backup by Comet Licensing Ltd. is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Comet Backup supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-02-12 16:09:28.113