ComPort 5.1 is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. It is written by A way to uninstall ComPort 5.1 from your PCWINSOFT
. More information on WINSOFT can be found here
. Click on http://www.winsoft.sk
to get more info about ComPort 5.1 on WINSOFT's website. ComPort 5.1 is typically installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Winsoft\ComPort directory, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's option while installing the program. The full uninstall command line for ComPort 5.1 is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Winsoft\ComPort\unins000.exe". ComPort 5.1's primary file takes about 702.66 KB (719521 bytes) and is named unins000.exe.
ComPort 5.1 contains of the executables below. They occupy 702.66 KB (719521
bytes) on disk.
The information on this page is only about version 5.1
of ComPort 5.1.
ComPort 5.1 is an application released by WINSOFT. Some users decide to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is hard because removing this manually takes some know-how regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE practice to uninstall ComPort 5.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete ComPort 5.1 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find ComPort 5.1 or simply click the Search feature and type in "ComPort 5.1". The ComPort 5.1 program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click ComPort 5.1 in the list of programs, the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding ComPort 5.1, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for ComPort 5.1:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.winsoft.sk
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Winsoft\ComPort\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall ComPort 5.1.
8. After removing ComPort 5.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of ComPort 5.1 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling ComPort 5.1 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove ComPort 5.1 by WINSOFT from your computer, we are not saying that ComPort 5.1 by WINSOFT is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove ComPort 5.1 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-02-17 07:22:22.390