You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove ComPartner 184.108.40.206 for Windows. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall ComPartner 220.127.116.11 from your systemHuawei Device Co., Ltd.
. You can read more on Huawei Device Co., Ltd. or check for application updates here
. More details about the application ComPartner 18.104.22.168 can be found at http://www.huawei.com
. The program is often found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Huawei\ComPartner directory. Keep in mind that this location can vary being determined by the user's preference. The entire uninstall command line for ComPartner 22.214.171.124 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Huawei\ComPartner\uninst.exe. The program's main executable file has a size of 4.07 MB (4264026 bytes) on disk and is titled ComPartner.exe.
ComPartner 126.96.36.199 is comprised of the following executables which take 4.34 MB (4554517
bytes) on disk:
- 7z.exe (164.50 KB)
- ComPartner.exe (4.07 MB)
- uninst.exe (51.10 KB)
- Updater.exe (68.08 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 188.8.131.52
of ComPartner 184.108.40.206.
ComPartner 220.127.116.11 is a program marketed by Huawei Device Co., Ltd.. Some people try to erase this program. Sometimes this is efortful because deleting this by hand requires some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK solution to erase ComPartner 18.104.22.168 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove ComPartner 22.214.171.124 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate ComPartner 126.96.36.199 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "ComPartner 188.8.131.52". If it is installed on your PC the ComPartner 184.108.40.206 app will be found automatically. When you select ComPartner 220.127.116.11 in the list of applications, some data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding ComPartner 18.104.22.168, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for ComPartner 22.214.171.124:
- The publisher is: http://www.huawei.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Huawei\ComPartner\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall ComPartner 126.96.36.199.
8. After uninstalling ComPartner 188.8.131.52, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong ComPartner 184.108.40.206 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling ComPartner 220.127.116.11 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove ComPartner 18.104.22.168 by Huawei Device Co., Ltd. from your PC, nor are we saying that ComPartner 22.214.171.124 by Huawei Device Co., Ltd. is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove ComPartner 126.96.36.199 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-06 00:45:18.547