ComPair II - resources 188.8.131.52
ComPair II - resources 184.108.40.206 is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall ComPair II - resources 220.127.116.11 from your computerPhilips CE Brugge
. Take a look here
where you can find out more on Philips CE Brugge. Please open http://pww.hetv.ce.philips.com/gdc/WEB/CompairII/
if you want to read more on ComPair II - resources 18.104.22.168 on Philips CE Brugge's web page. ComPair II - resources 22.214.171.124 is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ComPairII directory, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's option while installing the program. ComPair II - resources 126.96.36.199's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\ComPairII\unins000.exe. ComPair II - resources 188.8.131.52's main file takes about 88.00 KB (90112 bytes) and is called CompairIItest.exe.
ComPair II - resources 184.108.40.206 contains of the executables below. They occupy 1.25 MB (1308958
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CompairIItest.exe (88.00 KB)
- DefaultSettings.exe (44.00 KB)
- EDID.exe (32.00 KB)
- Performance tool.exe (64.00 KB)
- SerialExpress.exe (160.00 KB)
- TestTheTool.exe (24.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (698.28 KB)
- UsbCamCompairIISequencer.exe (136.00 KB)
- XMLsequencer.exe (32.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 220.127.116.11
of ComPair II - resources 18.104.22.168.
ComPair II - resources 22.214.171.124 is an application by Philips CE Brugge. Sometimes, people want to erase it. This is hard because doing this by hand requires some knowledge regarding PCs. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to erase ComPair II - resources 126.96.36.199 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase ComPair II - resources 188.8.131.52 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find ComPair II - resources 184.108.40.206 or simply click the Search field and type in "ComPair II - resources 220.127.116.11". If it exists on your system the ComPair II - resources 18.104.22.168 application will be found very quickly. After you click ComPair II - resources 22.214.171.124 in the list , the following data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about ComPair II - resources 126.96.36.199, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for ComPair II - resources 188.8.131.52:
- The web site of the program is: http://pww.hetv.ce.philips.com/gdc/WEB/CompairII/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\ComPairII\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove ComPair II - resources 184.108.40.206.
8. After uninstalling ComPair II - resources 220.127.116.11, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong ComPair II - resources 18.104.22.168 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing ComPair II - resources 22.214.171.124 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall ComPair II - resources 126.96.36.199 by Philips CE Brugge from your computer, we are not saying that ComPair II - resources 188.8.131.52 by Philips CE Brugge is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall ComPair II - resources 184.108.40.206 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-11-02 14:40:12.130