Com Hem Cloud version 126.96.36.1992
This page is about Com Hem Cloud version 188.8.131.522 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall Com Hem Cloud version 184.108.40.2062 from your PCCom Hem
. Go over here
for more details on Com Hem. More information about the app Com Hem Cloud version 220.127.116.112 can be found at cloud.comhem.se
. The program is usually placed in the C:\Program Files\Com Hem Cloud folder. Take into account that this path can differ depending on the user's choice. Com Hem Cloud version 18.104.22.1682's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Com Hem Cloud\unins000.exe. comhem.exe is the Com Hem Cloud version 22.214.171.1242's main executable file and it occupies about 11.85 MB (12422264 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed beside Com Hem Cloud version 126.96.36.1992. They occupy about 13.21 MB (13847912
bytes) on disk.
- comhem.exe (11.85 MB)
- restart_explorer.exe (112.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.14 MB)
- jVSS.exe (108.62 KB)
This page is about Com Hem Cloud version 188.8.131.522 version 184.108.40.2062
Com Hem Cloud version 220.127.116.112 is an application offered by the software company Com Hem. Sometimes, computer users choose to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is efortful because deleting this by hand requires some skill related to Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE action to uninstall Com Hem Cloud version 18.104.22.1682 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Com Hem Cloud version 22.214.171.1242 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Com Hem Cloud version 126.96.36.1992 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Com Hem Cloud version 188.8.131.522". If it exists on your system the Com Hem Cloud version 184.108.40.2062 app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Com Hem Cloud version 220.127.116.112 in the list of applications, some information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Com Hem Cloud version 18.104.22.1682, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Com Hem Cloud version 22.214.171.1242:
- The web site of the application is: cloud.comhem.se
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Com Hem Cloud\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Com Hem Cloud version 126.96.36.1992.
8. After uninstalling Com Hem Cloud version 188.8.131.522, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Com Hem Cloud version 184.108.40.2062 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Com Hem Cloud version 220.127.116.112 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Com Hem Cloud version 18.104.22.1682 by Com Hem from your PC, we are not saying that Com Hem Cloud version 22.214.171.1242 by Com Hem is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Com Hem Cloud version 126.96.36.1992 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-12-01 23:34:47.643