Com Ce1003Bus (v. 1.40)
This page is about Com Ce1003Bus (v. 1.40) for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall Com Ce1003Bus (v. 1.40) from your computerDuevi
. More information about Duevi can be read here
. Further information about Com Ce1003Bus (v. 1.40) can be seen at http://www.duevi.net
. Com Ce1003Bus (v. 1.40) is typically installed in the C:\Program Files\Duevi\Com Ce1003Bus (v. 1.40) folder, regulated by the user's option. The entire uninstall command line for Com Ce1003Bus (v. 1.40) is C:\Program Files\Duevi\Com Ce1003Bus (v. 1.40)\unins000.exe. ComCe1003Bus.exe is the Com Ce1003Bus (v. 1.40)'s main executable file and it takes circa 1.76 MB (1848832 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are incorporated in Com Ce1003Bus (v. 1.40). They take 2.45 MB (2570785
bytes) on disk.
- ComCe1003Bus.exe (1.76 MB)
- unins000.exe (705.03 KB)
This web page is about Com Ce1003Bus (v. 1.40) version 1003.1.40
Com Ce1003Bus (v. 1.40) is an application released by Duevi. Some people decide to remove it. Sometimes this is efortful because performing this by hand requires some knowledge regarding PCs. One of the best EASY practice to remove Com Ce1003Bus (v. 1.40) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Com Ce1003Bus (v. 1.40) from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Com Ce1003Bus (v. 1.40) or simply click the Search field and type in "Com Ce1003Bus (v. 1.40)". If it is installed on your PC the Com Ce1003Bus (v. 1.40) application will be found automatically. When you select Com Ce1003Bus (v. 1.40) in the list of applications, the following information regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Com Ce1003Bus (v. 1.40), ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Com Ce1003Bus (v. 1.40):
- The publisher is: http://www.duevi.net
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Duevi\Com Ce1003Bus (v. 1.40)\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Com Ce1003Bus (v. 1.40).
8. After uninstalling Com Ce1003Bus (v. 1.40), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Com Ce1003Bus (v. 1.40) which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Com Ce1003Bus (v. 1.40) using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Com Ce1003Bus (v. 1.40) by Duevi from your computer, we are not saying that Com Ce1003Bus (v. 1.40) by Duevi is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Com Ce1003Bus (v. 1.40) supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-12-09 22:13:08.450