You can find on this page details on how to remove Columbus 184.108.40.206 for Windows. It is developed by A way to uninstall Columbus 220.127.116.11 from your systemColumbus Browser, Inc.
. More information on Columbus Browser, Inc. can be seen here
. More details about the program Columbus 18.104.22.168 can be found at http://www.columbus-browser.com/
. Columbus 22.214.171.124 is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Columbus folder, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's option when installing the application. The full uninstall command line for Columbus 126.96.36.199 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Columbus\uninst.exe. The program's main executable file occupies 685.00 KB (701440 bytes) on disk and is titled Columbus.exe.
Columbus 188.8.131.52 is comprised of the following executables which occupy 1.03 MB (1084595
bytes) on disk:
- Columbus.exe (685.00 KB)
- uninst.exe (47.67 KB)
- UpdateApp.exe (326.50 KB)
This info is about Columbus 184.108.40.206 version 220.127.116.11
Columbus 18.104.22.168 is a program marketed by Columbus Browser, Inc.. Frequently, users decide to erase it. This can be hard because doing this manually requires some experience regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY procedure to erase Columbus 22.214.171.124 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Columbus 126.96.36.199 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Columbus 188.8.131.52 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Columbus 184.108.40.206". If it is installed on your PC the Columbus 220.127.116.11 application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Columbus 18.104.22.168 in the list , some data regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Columbus 22.214.171.124, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Columbus 126.96.36.199:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.columbus-browser.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Columbus\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Columbus 188.8.131.52.
8. After removing Columbus 184.108.40.206, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Columbus 220.127.116.11 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Columbus 18.104.22.168 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Columbus 22.214.171.124 by Columbus Browser, Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that Columbus 126.96.36.199 by Columbus Browser, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Columbus 188.8.131.52 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-03-23 18:08:33.100