This web page contains thorough information on how to uninstall Columbus 220.127.116.11 for Windows. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall Columbus 18.104.22.168 from your PCColumbus Browser, Inc.
. More information about Columbus Browser, Inc. can be seen here
. More data about the app Columbus 22.214.171.124 can be seen at http://www.columbus-browser.com/
. Usually the Columbus 126.96.36.199 program is installed in the C:\Arquivos de programas\Columbus folder, depending on the user's option during setup. You can uninstall Columbus 188.8.131.52 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Arquivos de programas\Columbus\uninst.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for administrator rights. Columbus.exe is the Columbus 184.108.40.206's primary executable file and it takes close to 687.00 KB (703488 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of Columbus 220.127.116.11. They take about 734.66 KB (752287
bytes) on disk.
- Columbus.exe (687.00 KB)
- uninst.exe (47.66 KB)
This data is about Columbus 18.104.22.168 version 22.214.171.124
Columbus 126.96.36.199 is a program by the software company Columbus Browser, Inc.. Frequently, computer users try to erase it. Sometimes this is efortful because performing this by hand takes some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE procedure to erase Columbus 188.8.131.52 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall Columbus 184.108.40.206 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Columbus 220.127.116.11 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Columbus 18.104.22.168". If it is installed on your PC the Columbus 22.214.171.124 program will be found automatically. When you click Columbus 126.96.36.199 in the list , the following data regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Columbus 188.8.131.52, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Columbus 184.108.40.206:
- The publisher is: http://www.columbus-browser.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Arquivos de programas\Columbus\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Columbus 220.127.116.11.
8. After uninstalling Columbus 18.104.22.168, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Columbus 22.214.171.124 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Columbus 126.96.36.199 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Columbus 188.8.131.52 by Columbus Browser, Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that Columbus 184.108.40.206 by Columbus Browser, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Columbus 220.127.116.11 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-11-16 16:44:07.680