This web page contains thorough information on how to uninstall Columbus 184.108.40.206 for Windows. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall Columbus 220.127.116.11 from your PCColumbus Browser, Inc.
. More information about Columbus Browser, Inc. can be seen here
. More data about the app Columbus 18.104.22.168 can be seen at http://www.columbus-browser.com/
. Usually the Columbus 22.214.171.124 program is installed in the C:\Arquivos de programas\Columbus folder, depending on the user's option during setup. You can uninstall Columbus 126.96.36.199 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Arquivos de programas\Columbus\uninst.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for administrator rights. Columbus.exe is the Columbus 188.8.131.52's primary executable file and it takes close to 687.00 KB (703488 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of Columbus 184.108.40.206. They take about 734.66 KB (752287
bytes) on disk.
- Columbus.exe (687.00 KB)
- uninst.exe (47.66 KB)
This data is about Columbus 220.127.116.11 version 18.104.22.168
Columbus 22.214.171.124 is a program by the software company Columbus Browser, Inc.. Frequently, computer users try to erase it. Sometimes this is efortful because performing this by hand takes some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE procedure to erase Columbus 126.96.36.199 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall Columbus 188.8.131.52 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Columbus 184.108.40.206 or simply click the Search field and type in "Columbus 220.127.116.11". If it exists on your system the Columbus 18.104.22.168 program will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Columbus 22.214.171.124 in the list of programs, some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Columbus 126.96.36.199, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Columbus 188.8.131.52:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.columbus-browser.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Arquivos de programas\Columbus\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Columbus 184.108.40.206.
8. After uninstalling Columbus 220.127.116.11, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Columbus 18.104.22.168 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Columbus 22.214.171.124 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Columbus 126.96.36.199 by Columbus Browser, Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that Columbus 188.8.131.52 by Columbus Browser, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Columbus 184.108.40.206 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-11-16 16:44:07.680