Colour Spy 2.0
This web page contains thorough information on how to uninstall Colour Spy 2.0 for Windows. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall Colour Spy 2.0 from your systemSilverAge Software, Inc.
. You can read more on SilverAge Software, Inc. or check for application updates here
. You can read more about about Colour Spy 2.0 at http://www.silveragesoftware.com
. The application is frequently found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\SilverAge Software\Tools\Colour Spy folder. Keep in mind that this location can differ being determined by the user's decision. Colour Spy 2.0's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\SilverAge Software\Tools\Colour Spy\unins000.exe. ColorSpy.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 55.50 KB (56832 bytes) on disk.
Colour Spy 2.0 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 1.19 MB (1242993
bytes) on disk.
- ColorSpy.exe (55.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.13 MB)
The current page applies to Colour Spy 2.0 version 2.0
Colour Spy 2.0 is a program released by the software company SilverAge Software, Inc.. Some users decide to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is difficult because deleting this manually takes some experience regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK way to uninstall Colour Spy 2.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Colour Spy 2.0 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Colour Spy 2.0 or simply click the Search field and type in "Colour Spy 2.0". If it exists on your system the Colour Spy 2.0 program will be found very quickly. When you click Colour Spy 2.0 in the list of programs, some data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Colour Spy 2.0, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Colour Spy 2.0:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.silveragesoftware.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\SilverAge Software\Tools\Colour Spy\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Colour Spy 2.0.
8. After uninstalling Colour Spy 2.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Colour Spy 2.0 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Colour Spy 2.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Colour Spy 2.0 by SilverAge Software, Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that Colour Spy 2.0 by SilverAge Software, Inc. is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Colour Spy 2.0 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-10-17 15:07:00.233