Colour Mixer 1.2
Colour Mixer 1.2 is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. It is developed by A guide to uninstall Colour Mixer 1.2 from your computerSmokingun Graphics
. More information on Smokingun Graphics can be found here
. More details about the software Colour Mixer 1.2 can be found at http://www.smokingun.co.uk
. Usually the Colour Mixer 1.2 program is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ColourMixer directory, depending on the user's option during setup. Colour Mixer 1.2's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\ColourMixer\unins000.exe. The application's main executable file is named ColourMixer.exe and occupies 658.00 KB (673792 bytes).
The executable files below are part of Colour Mixer 1.2. They take about 729.04 KB (746540
bytes) on disk.
- ColourMixer.exe (658.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (71.04 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.2
of Colour Mixer 1.2.
Colour Mixer 1.2 is an application by the software company Smokingun Graphics. Some users want to remove this program. Sometimes this can be hard because removing this by hand takes some know-how related to Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE approach to remove Colour Mixer 1.2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase Colour Mixer 1.2 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Colour Mixer 1.2 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Colour Mixer 1.2". The Colour Mixer 1.2 application will be found very quickly. When you select Colour Mixer 1.2 in the list of apps, some data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Colour Mixer 1.2, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Colour Mixer 1.2:
- The publisher is: http://www.smokingun.co.uk
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\ColourMixer\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Colour Mixer 1.2.
8. After removing Colour Mixer 1.2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Colour Mixer 1.2 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Colour Mixer 1.2 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Colour Mixer 1.2 by Smokingun Graphics from your computer, we are not saying that Colour Mixer 1.2 by Smokingun Graphics is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Colour Mixer 1.2 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-08-12 19:42:13.327