Coloriage is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall Coloriage from your computerAKVIS LLC
. More info about AKVIS LLC can be found here
. Please open http://akvis.com/
if you want to read more on Coloriage on AKVIS LLC's web page. Coloriage is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\AKVIS\Coloriage folder, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's option when installing the program. "C:\Program Files (x86)\AKVIS\Coloriage\Uninstall\Uninstall.exe" "C:\Program Files (x86)\AKVIS\Coloriage\Uninstall\install.log" -u is the full command line if you want to remove Coloriage. Uninstall.exe is the Coloriage's main executable file and it occupies around 565.36 KB (578932 bytes) on disk.
Coloriage contains of the executables below. They take 565.36 KB (578932
bytes) on disk.
- Uninstall.exe (565.36 KB)
The current page applies to Coloriage version 3.2
alone. Click on the links below for other Coloriage versions:
Coloriage is an application released by the software company AKVIS LLC. Frequently, computer users decide to erase this application. Sometimes this is efortful because removing this by hand requires some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK way to erase Coloriage is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Coloriage from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Coloriage or simply click the Search field and type in "Coloriage". The Coloriage program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Coloriage in the list , some data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Coloriage, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Coloriage:
- The web site of the application is: http://akvis.com/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\AKVIS\Coloriage\Uninstall\Uninstall.exe" "C:\Program Files (x86)\AKVIS\Coloriage\Uninstall\install.log" -u
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Coloriage.
8. After removing Coloriage, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Coloriage which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Coloriage with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Coloriage by AKVIS LLC from your computer, we are not saying that Coloriage by AKVIS LLC is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Coloriage in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-05-24 12:41:37.053