Coloriage is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall Coloriage from your computerAKVIS LLC
. More info about AKVIS LLC can be found here
. Please open http://akvis.com/
if you want to read more on Coloriage on AKVIS LLC's web page. Coloriage is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\AKVIS\Coloriage folder, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's option when installing the program. "C:\Program Files (x86)\AKVIS\Coloriage\Uninstall\Uninstall.exe" "C:\Program Files (x86)\AKVIS\Coloriage\Uninstall\install.log" -u is the full command line if you want to remove Coloriage. Uninstall.exe is the Coloriage's main executable file and it occupies around 565.36 KB (578932 bytes) on disk.
Coloriage contains of the executables below. They take 565.36 KB (578932
bytes) on disk.
- Uninstall.exe (565.36 KB)
The current page applies to Coloriage version 3.2
alone. Click on the links below for other Coloriage versions:
Coloriage is an application released by the software company AKVIS LLC. Frequently, computer users decide to erase this application. Sometimes this is efortful because removing this by hand requires some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK way to erase Coloriage is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Coloriage from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Coloriage or simply activate the Search field and type in "Coloriage". If it is installed on your PC the Coloriage program will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Coloriage in the list , the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Coloriage, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Coloriage:
- The web site of the program is: http://akvis.com/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\AKVIS\Coloriage\Uninstall\Uninstall.exe" "C:\Program Files (x86)\AKVIS\Coloriage\Uninstall\install.log" -u
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Coloriage.
8. After removing Coloriage, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Coloriage which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Coloriage with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Coloriage by AKVIS LLC from your computer, we are not saying that Coloriage by AKVIS LLC is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Coloriage in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-05-24 12:41:37.053