ColorVeil is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall ColorVeil from your systemAurelitec
. Check out here
where you can get more info on Aurelitec. More details about ColorVeil can be seen at http://www.aurelitec.com/colorveil/
. Usually the ColorVeil application is installed in the C:\Program Files\Aurelitec\ColorVeil folder, depending on the user's option during install. The full uninstall command line for ColorVeil is C:\Program Files\Aurelitec\ColorVeil\uninstall.exe. ColorVeil's main file takes about 48.50 KB (49664 bytes) and is named ColorVeil.exe.
ColorVeil contains of the executables below. They take 98.79 KB (101165
bytes) on disk.
- ColorVeil.exe (48.50 KB)
- uninstall.exe (50.29 KB)
The current web page applies to ColorVeil version 220.127.116.11
only. Click on the links below for other ColorVeil versions:
ColorVeil is a program marketed by the software company Aurelitec. Some users decide to remove this application. Sometimes this can be troublesome because uninstalling this manually requires some experience regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK way to remove ColorVeil is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove ColorVeil from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find ColorVeil or simply click the Search feature and type in "ColorVeil". If it is installed on your PC the ColorVeil program will be found automatically. Notice that after you select ColorVeil in the list of programs, some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding ColorVeil, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for ColorVeil:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.aurelitec.com/colorveil/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Aurelitec\ColorVeil\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall ColorVeil.
8. After uninstalling ColorVeil, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of ColorVeil that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling ColorVeil using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove ColorVeil by Aurelitec from your computer, nor are we saying that ColorVeil by Aurelitec is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove ColorVeil in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-25 16:49:15.163