This page contains complete information on how to remove ColorFlowServer for Windows. It is produced by A way to uninstall ColorFlowServer from your computerKodak
. More data about Kodak can be found here
. More details about ColorFlowServer can be found at http://graphics.kodak.com/global/product/value_in_print/default.htm
. The application is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\Kodak\Prinergy Evo 188.8.131.52\UserNameServer directory. Take into account that this location can differ depending on the user's choice. ColorFlowServer's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Kodak\Prinergy Evo 184.108.40.206\UserNameServer\Uninstall UserNameServer.exe. The application's main executable file is named ColorFlowServer.exe and occupies 27.83 MB (29177344 bytes).
ColorFlowServer contains of the executables below. They occupy 228.78 MB (239895596
bytes) on disk.
- ColorFlowServer.exe (27.83 MB)
- Uninstall ColorFlowServer.exe (95.15 KB)
- ColorFlowSetup.exe (200.86 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 220.127.116.11
of ColorFlowServer. For other ColorFlowServer versions please click below:
ColorFlowServer is an application released by Kodak. Some people want to erase this program. Sometimes this is efortful because performing this manually takes some knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE action to erase ColorFlowServer is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove ColorFlowServer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate ColorFlowServer or simply click the Search field and type in "ColorFlowServer". If it exists on your system the ColorFlowServer app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select ColorFlowServer in the list , the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding ColorFlowServer, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for ColorFlowServer:
- The web site of the program is: http://graphics.kodak.com/global/product/value_in_print/default.htm
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Kodak\Prinergy Evo 18.104.22.168\UserNameServer\Uninstall UserNameServer.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove ColorFlowServer.
8. After uninstalling ColorFlowServer, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of ColorFlowServer that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling ColorFlowServer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove ColorFlowServer by Kodak from your computer, nor are we saying that ColorFlowServer by Kodak is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove ColorFlowServer supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-06-23 08:45:27.480