ColorCorrect v184.108.40.206_x64_Beta is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall ColorCorrect v220.127.116.11_x64_Beta from your systemCuneyt Ozdas
. More info about Cuneyt Ozdas can be found here
. ColorCorrect v18.104.22.168_x64_Beta is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files\Autodesk\3ds Max 2011 folder, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's option when installing the application. C:\Program Files\Autodesk\3ds Max 2011\plugins\\Uninstall_ColorCorrect_v22.214.171.124_x64_Beta.exe is the full command line if you want to remove ColorCorrect v126.96.36.199_x64_Beta. ColorCorrect v188.8.131.52_x64_Beta's primary file takes about 35.04 KB (35882 bytes) and its name is Uninstall_ColorCorrect_v184.108.40.206_x64_Beta.exe.
ColorCorrect v220.127.116.11_x64_Beta installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 43.19 MB (45284656
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- 3dsmax.exe (11.82 MB)
- 3dsmaxcmd.exe (9.50 KB)
- AdSubAware.exe (81.22 KB)
- maxadapter.adp.exe (55.00 KB)
- MaxFind.exe (514.50 KB)
- MaxInventorServerHost.exe (298.50 KB)
- maxunzip.exe (17.50 KB)
- maxzip.exe (18.50 KB)
- notify.exe (30.50 KB)
- senddmp.exe (237.72 KB)
- SketchUpReader.exe (137.50 KB)
- vrayspawner2011.exe (142.00 KB)
- WelcomeMax.exe (12.50 KB)
- RegisterInventorServer.exe (26.00 KB)
- Server32bitHost.exe (147.00 KB)
- M3Gplayer.exe (1.06 MB)
- imf_copy.exe (2.79 MB)
- imf_diff.exe (2.79 MB)
- imf_disp.exe (6.80 MB)
- raysat_3dsmax2011_64.exe (16.05 MB)
- raysat_3dsmax2011_64server.exe (84.00 KB)
- Uninstall_ColorCorrect_v18.104.22.168_x64_Beta.exe (35.04 KB)
- ra_tiff.exe (80.00 KB)
This page is about ColorCorrect v22.214.171.124_x64_Beta version 126.96.36.1994
ColorCorrect v188.8.131.52_x64_Beta is a program offered by the software company Cuneyt Ozdas. Sometimes, computer users want to remove it. Sometimes this can be hard because doing this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to PCs. The best EASY solution to remove ColorCorrect v184.108.40.206_x64_Beta is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete ColorCorrect v220.127.116.11_x64_Beta from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate ColorCorrect v18.104.22.168_x64_Beta or simply click the Search feature and type in "ColorCorrect v22.214.171.124_x64_Beta". If it exists on your system the ColorCorrect v126.96.36.199_x64_Beta application will be found automatically. Notice that when you click ColorCorrect v188.8.131.52_x64_Beta in the list of programs, the following data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about ColorCorrect v184.108.40.206_x64_Beta, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall ColorCorrect v220.127.116.11_x64_Beta.
8. After removing ColorCorrect v18.104.22.168_x64_Beta, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of ColorCorrect v22.214.171.124_x64_Beta that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling ColorCorrect v126.96.36.199_x64_Beta with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove ColorCorrect v188.8.131.52_x64_Beta by Cuneyt Ozdas from your PC, we are not saying that ColorCorrect v184.108.40.206_x64_Beta by Cuneyt Ozdas is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove ColorCorrect v220.127.116.11_x64_Beta in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-06-30 20:33:07.343