Color Symphony 2
This page is about Color Symphony 2 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall Color Symphony 2 from your PCREMIMORY
. More information on REMIMORY can be seen here
. You can get more details related to Color Symphony 2 at http://www.remimory.com
. Color Symphony 2 is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Color Symphony 2 folder, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the program. The full uninstall command line for Color Symphony 2 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe. ColorSymphony2.exe is the Color Symphony 2's main executable file and it occupies close to 15.43 MB (16180736 bytes) on disk.
Color Symphony 2 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 15.43 MB (16180736
bytes) on disk.
- ColorSymphony2.exe (15.43 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 2
of Color Symphony 2.
Color Symphony 2 is an application by the software company REMIMORY. Sometimes, people try to remove it. This can be difficult because removing this by hand requires some know-how related to Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK practice to remove Color Symphony 2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Color Symphony 2 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Color Symphony 2 or simply click the Search field and type in "Color Symphony 2". If it exists on your system the Color Symphony 2 app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Color Symphony 2 in the list , some data about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Color Symphony 2, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Color Symphony 2:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.remimory.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Color Symphony 2.
8. After removing Color Symphony 2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Color Symphony 2 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Color Symphony 2 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Color Symphony 2 by REMIMORY from your computer, we are not saying that Color Symphony 2 by REMIMORY is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Color Symphony 2 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-03-25 04:12:39.787