Color Suite v11.1.3
Color Suite v11.1.3 is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall Color Suite v11.1.3 from your computerRed Giant, LLC
. Open here
where you can find out more on Red Giant, LLC. More info about the app Color Suite v11.1.3 can be found at http://www.redgiant.com/products/all/color-suite
. Usually the Color Suite v11.1.3 program is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Red Giant directory, depending on the user's option during setup. You can uninstall Color Suite v11.1.3 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Red Giant\unins000.exe. Note that you might be prompted for administrator rights. unins003.exe is the Color Suite v11.1.3's primary executable file and it takes close to 719.66 KB (736929 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of Color Suite v11.1.3. They take about 16.37 MB (17160169
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- unins000.exe (719.66 KB)
- unins001.exe (701.16 KB)
- unins002.exe (719.66 KB)
- unins003.exe (719.66 KB)
- DualEyes.exe (638.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (784.85 KB)
- ffmpeg.exe (11.54 MB)
- PE3W.exe (661.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 11.1.3
of Color Suite v11.1.3.
Color Suite v11.1.3 is an application marketed by Red Giant, LLC. Sometimes, computer users want to erase this application. This is hard because performing this by hand requires some experience regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE solution to erase Color Suite v11.1.3 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Color Suite v11.1.3 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Color Suite v11.1.3 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Color Suite v11.1.3". If it is installed on your PC the Color Suite v11.1.3 app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Color Suite v11.1.3 in the list of apps, the following data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Color Suite v11.1.3, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Color Suite v11.1.3:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.redgiant.com/products/all/color-suite
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Red Giant\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Color Suite v11.1.3.
8. After removing Color Suite v11.1.3, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Color Suite v11.1.3 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Color Suite v11.1.3 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Color Suite v11.1.3 by Red Giant, LLC from your PC, we are not saying that Color Suite v11.1.3 by Red Giant, LLC is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Color Suite v11.1.3 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-10-02 00:05:06.780