Color Suite v11.0.1
This web page contains detailed information on how to remove Color Suite v11.0.1 for Windows. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall Color Suite v11.0.1 from your systemRed Giant, LLC
. More information on Red Giant, LLC can be seen here
. Please follow http://www.redgiant.com/products/all/color-suite
if you want to read more on Color Suite v11.0.1 on Red Giant, LLC's website. The application is usually located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Red Giant directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for uninstalling Color Suite v11.0.1 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Red Giant\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for administrator rights. unins000.exe is the Color Suite v11.0.1's main executable file and it occupies around 701.16 KB (717985 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed along with Color Suite v11.0.1. They take about 701.16 KB (717985
bytes) on disk.
The current web page applies to Color Suite v11.0.1 version 11.0.1
After the uninstall process, the application leaves some files behind on the PC. Part_A few of these are shown below.Directories left on disk:
Check for and remove the following files from your disk when you uninstall Color Suite v11.0.1:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Red Giant
Registry that is not uninstalled:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Red Giant\BulletProof\BulletProof.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Red Giant\BulletProof\cef.pak
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Red Giant\BulletProof\d3dcompiler_43.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Red Giant\BulletProof\d3dcompiler_46.dll
Open regedit.exe in order to remove the following registry values:
Color Suite v11.0.1 is a program released by Red Giant, LLC. Some users try to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be hard because removing this by hand requires some know-how related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY solution to uninstall Color Suite v11.0.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete Color Suite v11.0.1 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Color Suite v11.0.1 or simply click the Search field and type in "Color Suite v11.0.1". The Color Suite v11.0.1 program will be found automatically. After you click Color Suite v11.0.1 in the list of applications, the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Color Suite v11.0.1, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Color Suite v11.0.1:
- The software company is: http://www.redgiant.com/products/all/color-suite
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Red Giant\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Color Suite v11.0.1.
8. After uninstalling Color Suite v11.0.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Color Suite v11.0.1 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Color Suite v11.0.1 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Color Suite v11.0.1 by Red Giant, LLC from your PC, nor are we saying that Color Suite v11.0.1 by Red Giant, LLC is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Color Suite v11.0.1 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-03 19:14:28.873