This web page contains thorough information on how to uninstall Color Picker for Windows. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall Color Picker from your systemPokki
. Further information on Pokki can be seen here
. Color Picker is usually set up in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Pokki\Engine folder, depending on the user's choice. You can remove Color Picker by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "%LOCALAPPDATA%\Pokki\Engine\HostAppService.exe" /UNINSTALL0846a56a45600542b8aff1235b736e5cd35d879b. Note that you might receive a notification for admin rights. Color Picker's primary file takes around 7.49 MB (7853568 bytes) and is called HostAppService.exe.
Color Picker is comprised of the following executables which take 20.54 MB (21539328
bytes) on disk:
- HostAppService.exe (7.49 MB)
- HostAppServiceUpdater.exe (10.08 MB)
- StartMenuIndexer.exe (2.91 MB)
- wow_helper.exe (65.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.2
of Color Picker.
Color Picker is an application marketed by Pokki. Some people decide to remove this application. This can be easier said than done because deleting this by hand requires some know-how related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE action to remove Color Picker is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Color Picker with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Color Picker or simply click the Search field and type in "Color Picker". The Color Picker app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Color Picker in the list , some data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Color Picker, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Color Picker.
8. After removing Color Picker, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Color Picker that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Color Picker with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Color Picker by Pokki from your PC, we are not saying that Color Picker by Pokki is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Color Picker supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-07-05 19:27:31.113