This web page contains thorough information on how to uninstall Color Picker for Windows. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall Color Picker from your systemPokki
. Further information on Pokki can be seen here
. Color Picker is usually set up in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Pokki\Engine folder, depending on the user's choice. You can remove Color Picker by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "%LOCALAPPDATA%\Pokki\Engine\HostAppService.exe" /UNINSTALL0846a56a45600542b8aff1235b736e5cd35d879b. Note that you might receive a notification for admin rights. Color Picker's primary file takes around 7.49 MB (7853568 bytes) and is called HostAppService.exe.
Color Picker is comprised of the following executables which take 20.54 MB (21539328
bytes) on disk:
- HostAppService.exe (7.49 MB)
- HostAppServiceUpdater.exe (10.08 MB)
- StartMenuIndexer.exe (2.91 MB)
- wow_helper.exe (65.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.2
of Color Picker.
Color Picker is an application marketed by Pokki. Some people decide to remove this application. This can be easier said than done because deleting this by hand requires some know-how related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE action to remove Color Picker is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Color Picker with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Color Picker or simply activate the Search field and type in "Color Picker". The Color Picker application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Color Picker in the list , the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Color Picker, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Color Picker.
8. After removing Color Picker, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Color Picker that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Color Picker with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Color Picker by Pokki from your PC, we are not saying that Color Picker by Pokki is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Color Picker supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-07-05 19:27:31.113