Color Cone version 2.0.1
This page contains thorough information on how to remove Color Cone version 2.0.1 for Windows. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall Color Cone version 2.0.1 from your computerPicture Instruments
. You can find out more on Picture Instruments or check for application updates here
. Click on http://picture-instruments.com/
to get more facts about Color Cone version 2.0.1 on Picture Instruments's website. Usually the Color Cone version 2.0.1 program is installed in the C:\Program Files\Picture Instruments\Color Cone folder, depending on the user's option during setup. You can remove Color Cone version 2.0.1 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Picture Instruments\Color Cone\unins000.exe. Note that you might be prompted for administrator rights. Color_Cone.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 12.57 MB (13179504 bytes) on disk.
Color Cone version 2.0.1 contains of the executables below. They occupy 21.66 MB (22712599
bytes) on disk.
- Color_Cone.exe (12.57 MB)
- exiftool.exe (7.85 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.24 MB)
This web page is about Color Cone version 2.0.1 version 2.0.1
Color Cone version 2.0.1 is an application by the software company Picture Instruments. Sometimes, users try to erase it. This is efortful because performing this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to PCs. The best QUICK approach to erase Color Cone version 2.0.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Color Cone version 2.0.1 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Color Cone version 2.0.1 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Color Cone version 2.0.1". If it exists on your system the Color Cone version 2.0.1 program will be found very quickly. When you select Color Cone version 2.0.1 in the list of applications, some data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Color Cone version 2.0.1, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Color Cone version 2.0.1:
- The software company is: http://picture-instruments.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Picture Instruments\Color Cone\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Color Cone version 2.0.1.
8. After uninstalling Color Cone version 2.0.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Color Cone version 2.0.1 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Color Cone version 2.0.1 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Color Cone version 2.0.1 by Picture Instruments from your computer, nor are we saying that Color Cone version 2.0.1 by Picture Instruments is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Color Cone version 2.0.1 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-08-26 02:48:33.683