Color Cone version 2.0.1
This page contains thorough information on how to remove Color Cone version 2.0.1 for Windows. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall Color Cone version 2.0.1 from your computerPicture Instruments
. You can find out more on Picture Instruments or check for application updates here
. Click on http://picture-instruments.com/
to get more facts about Color Cone version 2.0.1 on Picture Instruments's website. Usually the Color Cone version 2.0.1 program is installed in the C:\Program Files\Picture Instruments\Color Cone folder, depending on the user's option during setup. You can remove Color Cone version 2.0.1 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Picture Instruments\Color Cone\unins000.exe. Note that you might be prompted for administrator rights. Color_Cone.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 12.57 MB (13179504 bytes) on disk.
Color Cone version 2.0.1 contains of the executables below. They occupy 21.66 MB (22712599
bytes) on disk.
- Color_Cone.exe (12.57 MB)
- exiftool.exe (7.85 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.24 MB)
This web page is about Color Cone version 2.0.1 version 2.0.1
Color Cone version 2.0.1 is an application by the software company Picture Instruments. Sometimes, users try to erase it. This is efortful because performing this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to PCs. The best QUICK approach to erase Color Cone version 2.0.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Color Cone version 2.0.1 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Color Cone version 2.0.1 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Color Cone version 2.0.1". If it exists on your system the Color Cone version 2.0.1 app will be found automatically. After you select Color Cone version 2.0.1 in the list of programs, some data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Color Cone version 2.0.1, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Color Cone version 2.0.1:
- The publisher is: http://picture-instruments.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Picture Instruments\Color Cone\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Color Cone version 2.0.1.
8. After uninstalling Color Cone version 2.0.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Color Cone version 2.0.1 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Color Cone version 2.0.1 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Color Cone version 2.0.1 by Picture Instruments from your computer, nor are we saying that Color Cone version 2.0.1 by Picture Instruments is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Color Cone version 2.0.1 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-08-26 02:48:33.683