Collex 2.76 Free 120
This web page contains thorough information on how to remove Collex 2.76 Free 120 for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall Collex 2.76 Free 120 from your computerZetaware
. Take a look here
where you can find out more on Zetaware. Please open http://www.webruler.com/mtreciokas/
if you want to read more on Collex 2.76 Free 120 on Zetaware's page. Collex 2.76 Free 120 is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files\Collex 2.76 folder, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's option while installing the program. "C:\Program Files\Collex 2.76\unins000.exe" is the full command line if you want to uninstall Collex 2.76 Free 120. The application's main executable file is labeled Collex.exe and occupies 1.60 MB (1675264 bytes).
The following executables are contained in Collex 2.76 Free 120. They take 2.48 MB (2602250
bytes) on disk.
- Collex.exe (1.60 MB)
- Designer.exe (252.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (653.26 KB)
This web page is about Collex 2.76 Free 120 version 2.76120
Collex 2.76 Free 120 is an application by the software company Zetaware. Frequently, people want to erase this program. This can be hard because doing this by hand requires some knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY manner to erase Collex 2.76 Free 120 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Collex 2.76 Free 120 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Collex 2.76 Free 120 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Collex 2.76 Free 120". If it exists on your system the Collex 2.76 Free 120 program will be found very quickly. After you click Collex 2.76 Free 120 in the list of applications, some data about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Collex 2.76 Free 120, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Collex 2.76 Free 120:
- The publisher is: http://www.webruler.com/mtreciokas/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Collex 2.76\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Collex 2.76 Free 120.
8. After removing Collex 2.76 Free 120, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Collex 2.76 Free 120 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Collex 2.76 Free 120 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Collex 2.76 Free 120 by Zetaware from your PC, nor are we saying that Collex 2.76 Free 120 by Zetaware is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Collex 2.76 Free 120 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-05-24 11:25:42.763