This page contains complete information on how to uninstall Collector for Windows. It is written by How to uninstall Collector from your PCCollector
. Open here
where you can get more info on Collector. The program is often installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Collector folder. Take into account that this location can differ being determined by the user's preference. "C:\Program Files (x86)\Collector\WDUNINST.EXE" /REG="COLLECTORExécutable Windows 32 bits" is the full command line if you want to remove Collector. Collector.exe is the Collector's primary executable file and it occupies circa 28.10 MB (29464408 bytes) on disk.
Collector contains of the executables below. They occupy 29.92 MB (31369560
bytes) on disk.
- Collector.exe (28.10 MB)
- Copieur.exe (1.49 MB)
- WDUNINST.EXE (336.00 KB)
The current page applies to Collector version 7.10
Collector is a program offered by Collector. Some users decide to erase this program. This can be hard because deleting this by hand takes some skill related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE solution to erase Collector is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete Collector with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Collector or simply activate the Search field and type in "Collector". The Collector app will be found very quickly. After you select Collector in the list , some data regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Collector, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Collector.
8. After uninstalling Collector, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Collector that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Collector using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Collector by Collector from your computer, we are not saying that Collector by Collector is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Collector in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-06-21 18:47:32.530