This page is about Collection Studio for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall Collection Studio from your computerCollectionStudio.com
. You can read more on CollectionStudio.com or check for application updates here
. More information about the app Collection Studio can be seen at http://www.collectionstudio.com/
. Usually the Collection Studio program is found in the C:\Program Files\Collection Studio folder, depending on the user's option during setup. The complete uninstall command line for Collection Studio is C:\Program Files\Collection Studio\Uninstall.exe. CollectionStudio.exe is the Collection Studio's primary executable file and it occupies approximately 8.78 MB (9203712 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are contained in Collection Studio. They take 8.89 MB (9324105
bytes) on disk.
- CollectionStudio.exe (8.78 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (117.57 KB)
This info is about Collection Studio version 4.73
only. Click on the links below for other Collection Studio versions:
Collection Studio is an application released by CollectionStudio.com. Frequently, computer users want to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be hard because doing this by hand takes some knowledge related to PCs. The best SIMPLE procedure to uninstall Collection Studio is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Collection Studio from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Collection Studio or simply activate the Search field and type in "Collection Studio". If it exists on your system the Collection Studio application will be found automatically. After you select Collection Studio in the list of apps, some information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Collection Studio, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Collection Studio:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.collectionstudio.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Collection Studio\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Collection Studio.
8. After removing Collection Studio, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Collection Studio which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Collection Studio using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Collection Studio by CollectionStudio.com from your computer, nor are we saying that Collection Studio by CollectionStudio.com is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Collection Studio supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-08-24 11:34:30.210