This page is about Collection Studio for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall Collection Studio from your computerCollectionStudio.com
. You can read more on CollectionStudio.com or check for application updates here
. More information about the app Collection Studio can be seen at http://www.collectionstudio.com/
. Usually the Collection Studio program is found in the C:\Program Files\Collection Studio folder, depending on the user's option during setup. The complete uninstall command line for Collection Studio is C:\Program Files\Collection Studio\Uninstall.exe. CollectionStudio.exe is the Collection Studio's primary executable file and it occupies approximately 8.78 MB (9203712 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are contained in Collection Studio. They take 8.89 MB (9324105
bytes) on disk.
- CollectionStudio.exe (8.78 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (117.57 KB)
This info is about Collection Studio version 4.73
only. Click on the links below for other Collection Studio versions:
Collection Studio is an application released by CollectionStudio.com. Frequently, computer users want to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be hard because doing this by hand takes some knowledge related to PCs. The best SIMPLE procedure to uninstall Collection Studio is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Collection Studio from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Collection Studio or simply click the Search field and type in "Collection Studio". If it exists on your system the Collection Studio app will be found automatically. When you click Collection Studio in the list , some data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Collection Studio, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Collection Studio:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.collectionstudio.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Collection Studio\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Collection Studio.
8. After removing Collection Studio, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Collection Studio which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Collection Studio using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Collection Studio by CollectionStudio.com from your computer, nor are we saying that Collection Studio by CollectionStudio.com is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Collection Studio supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-08-24 11:34:30.210