You can find below detailed information on how to remove Collapse for Windows. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall Collapse from your systemR.G. Mechanics, pashtet
. Additional info about R.G. Mechanics, pashtet can be seen here
. Please follow http://tapochek.net/
if you want to read more on Collapse on R.G. Mechanics, pashtet's website. Collapse is normally set up in the C:\Collapse directory, regulated by the user's option. You can uninstall Collapse by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Collapse\Uninstall\unins000.exe. Note that you might be prompted for admin rights. The program's main executable file is named unins000.exe and occupies 701.61 KB (718446 bytes).
The executable files below are part of Collapse. They occupy about 701.61 KB (718446
bytes) on disk.
Collapse is an application marketed by the software company R.G. Mechanics, pashtet. Some users decide to remove this program. Sometimes this is hard because doing this manually requires some knowledge related to PCs. One of the best SIMPLE action to remove Collapse is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase Collapse from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Collapse or simply click the Search feature and type in "Collapse". The Collapse program will be found very quickly. After you select Collapse in the list of programs, the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Collapse, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Collapse:
- The software company is: http://tapochek.net/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Collapse\Uninstall\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Collapse.
8. After removing Collapse, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Collapse which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Collapse with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Collapse by R.G. Mechanics, pashtet from your computer, we are not saying that Collapse by R.G. Mechanics, pashtet is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Collapse in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-18 12:23:47.887