This page is about Collapse! for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall Collapse! from your computerWildTangent
. Open here
where you can find out more on WildTangent. Click on http://support.wildgames.com
to get more data about Collapse! on WildTangent's website. The application is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files\HP Games\Collapse! folder (same installation drive as Windows). You can uninstall Collapse! by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\HP Games\Collapse!\Uninstall.exe. Note that you might receive a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file is titled SuperCollapse4_Final-WT.exe and occupies 7.71 MB (8082616 bytes).
The executables below are part of Collapse!. They take an average of 12.02 MB (12599023
bytes) on disk.
- SuperCollapse4_Final-WT.exe (7.71 MB)
- SuperCollapse4_Final.exe (4.15 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (163.55 KB)
The current web page applies to Collapse! version 22.214.171.124
alone. You can find below a few links to other Collapse! versions:
Collapse! is an application by the software company WildTangent. Sometimes, users try to uninstall this application. This can be easier said than done because uninstalling this by hand takes some experience related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE practice to uninstall Collapse! is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Collapse! from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Collapse! or simply activate the Search field and type in "Collapse!". If it exists on your system the Collapse! program will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Collapse! in the list of apps, the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Collapse!, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Collapse!:
- The software company is: http://support.wildgames.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\HP Games\Collapse!\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Collapse!.
8. After removing Collapse!, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Collapse! that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Collapse! using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Collapse! by WildTangent from your PC, we are not saying that Collapse! by WildTangent is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Collapse! in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-14 21:47:04.880