Collabor@ Impresa Semplice
This web page is about Collabor@ Impresa Semplice for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall Collabor@ Impresa Semplice from your PCTelecom Italia S.p.A.
. You can read more on Telecom Italia S.p.A. or check for application updates here
. Collabor@ Impresa Semplice is typically set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Collabor@ folder, depending on the user's option. You can remove Collabor@ Impresa Semplice by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Collabor@\Collabor@Uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for admin rights. The application's main executable file has a size of 142.59 KB (146008 bytes) on disk and is labeled Collabor@Uninstall.exe.
Collabor@ Impresa Semplice is composed of the following executables which take 190.02 KB (194576
bytes) on disk:
- Collabor@Client.exe (47.43 KB)
- Collabor@Uninstall.exe (142.59 KB)
This web page is about Collabor@ Impresa Semplice version 184.108.40.206
Collabor@ Impresa Semplice is a program by Telecom Italia S.p.A.. Sometimes, people decide to remove this application. Sometimes this is easier said than done because performing this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY approach to remove Collabor@ Impresa Semplice is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Collabor@ Impresa Semplice from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Collabor@ Impresa Semplice or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Collabor@ Impresa Semplice". If it is installed on your PC the Collabor@ Impresa Semplice app will be found very quickly. When you click Collabor@ Impresa Semplice in the list of apps, some data about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Collabor@ Impresa Semplice, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Collabor@ Impresa Semplice.
8. After uninstalling Collabor@ Impresa Semplice, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Collabor@ Impresa Semplice that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Collabor@ Impresa Semplice with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Collabor@ Impresa Semplice by Telecom Italia S.p.A. from your computer, nor are we saying that Collabor@ Impresa Semplice by Telecom Italia S.p.A. is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Collabor@ Impresa Semplice in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-12-23 16:00:02.313