Colin McRae Rally 2.0
You can find on this page details on how to remove Colin McRae Rally 2.0 for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall Colin McRae Rally 2.0 from your computerCodemasters
. Take a look here
where you can read more on Codemasters. Detailed information about Colin McRae Rally 2.0 can be found at www.innosetup.com/isinfo.php
. Colin McRae Rally 2.0 is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files\Colin McRae Rally 2 directory, subject to the user's choice. The full command line for removing Colin McRae Rally 2.0 is "C:\Program Files\Colin McRae Rally 2\unins000.exe". Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for administrator rights. Colin McRae Rally 2.0's main file takes around 1.17 MB (1224704 bytes) and is named CMR2.exe.
The following executables are installed together with Colin McRae Rally 2.0. They take about 3.00 MB (3144986
bytes) on disk.
- CMR2.exe (1.17 MB)
- CMR2Network.exe (1.17 MB)
- unins000.exe (679.28 KB)
The current page applies to Colin McRae Rally 2.0 version 2.0
Colin McRae Rally 2.0 is an application marketed by Codemasters. Sometimes, computer users want to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is difficult because performing this by hand requires some skill related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY way to uninstall Colin McRae Rally 2.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase Colin McRae Rally 2.0 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Colin McRae Rally 2.0 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Colin McRae Rally 2.0". If it is installed on your PC the Colin McRae Rally 2.0 app will be found automatically. After you select Colin McRae Rally 2.0 in the list of apps, some data regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Colin McRae Rally 2.0, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Colin McRae Rally 2.0:
- The web site of the application is: www.innosetup.com/isinfo.php
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Colin McRae Rally 2\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Colin McRae Rally 2.0.
8. After uninstalling Colin McRae Rally 2.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Colin McRae Rally 2.0 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Colin McRae Rally 2.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Colin McRae Rally 2.0 by Codemasters from your computer, nor are we saying that Colin McRae Rally 2.0 by Codemasters is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Colin McRae Rally 2.0 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-02-06 20:48:14.037