Colin McRae Rally 2005
This info is about Colin McRae Rally 2005 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall Colin McRae Rally 2005 from your computerCodemasters
. More data about Codemasters can be found here
. Please follow http://www.codemasters.com/
if you want to read more on Colin McRae Rally 2005 on Codemasters's website. Colin McRae Rally 2005 is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Colin McRae Rally 2005 directory, regulated by the user's option. Colin McRae Rally 2005's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Colin McRae Rally 2005\unins000.exe. The application's main executable file has a size of 7.60 MB (7970816 bytes) on disk and is named CMR5.EXE.
The executables below are part of Colin McRae Rally 2005. They occupy an average of 8.26 MB (8666394
bytes) on disk.
- CMR5.EXE (7.60 MB)
- unins000.exe (679.28 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2005
of Colin McRae Rally 2005. You can find below info on other versions of Colin McRae Rally 2005:
Colin McRae Rally 2005 is an application by Codemasters. Frequently, computer users want to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be difficult because uninstalling this manually requires some know-how related to Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE solution to uninstall Colin McRae Rally 2005 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Colin McRae Rally 2005 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Colin McRae Rally 2005 or simply click the Search field and type in "Colin McRae Rally 2005". If it is installed on your PC the Colin McRae Rally 2005 application will be found automatically. When you select Colin McRae Rally 2005 in the list , some information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Colin McRae Rally 2005, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Colin McRae Rally 2005:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.codemasters.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Colin McRae Rally 2005\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Colin McRae Rally 2005.
8. After removing Colin McRae Rally 2005, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Colin McRae Rally 2005 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Colin McRae Rally 2005 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Colin McRae Rally 2005 by Codemasters from your PC, nor are we saying that Colin McRae Rally 2005 by Codemasters is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Colin McRae Rally 2005 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-01-23 21:14:43.000